Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ruined City] Final Breath

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I talked to epikplayer today, I told him I wanted to help with the excavation. Please add me! :)
And then, 15 or so minutes later you were banned... I do not trust you.
fresandu grief, stealing and account sharing dracoboy2 09 Jun, 2012 12:48am Permanent

thyjackal

Loyal Servant of Altera
finished this last night want to see if this is something you would want built in, or if you want me to do anything else to this ruin temple, so on and so forth.

Attachments

thyjackal

Loyal Servant of Altera
also could we possibly start putting a list of things together to see what we need done, we need to get, so on so forth?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Right now, since I haven't seen Barry in quite a few days, and there are rumors he escaped out of Lars' basement, I don't know hat to d.

S

Stevey

Right now, since I haven't seen Barry in quite a few days, and there are rumors he escaped out of Lars' basement, I don't know hat to d.
He is in the process of getting a new job so I think he's a bit busy picking up the pieces at the moment. He will be back don't worry ;) I think you have his blessing to keep on building, have you learned the commands for the town ?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
He is in the process of getting a new job so I think he's a bit busy picking up the pieces at the moment. He will be back don't worry ;) I think you have his blessing to keep on building, have you learned the commands for the town ?
Yeah I did, just that I'm really busy this week with my brother graduating 6th grade, and I can't be on until Friday, but maybe Thursday. Who knows?