Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ruined City] Final Breath

lolitavomit

Villager
Hey I would be very interested in joining your town, my character is an archeologist / adventurer so it's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for :)

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey guys,
Just wondering if you can have more than one house. Like a house in the Hamptons etc. If so I would like to have a base in Final Breath and create some ruined steampunky buildings/contraptions if that is ok with the theme etc..

Cheers,

- J

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Hey Jarlin, sorry for the late reply ;)

I would love to have people (semi-)actively in and around Final Breath and anything Ruiny(tm) is more than welcome!

Of course you can have multiple homes. There is only one little problem and that is transportation. Because you can only set one /home

I'll try and add you to the region tonight!

Jarlin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Cheers man. It's all good. It's my timezone Lol. Gmt +10 is a pain sometimes. Have to work out the /home thing coz I've never used it.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
/sethome to make a home
than /home to go there whenever you want in the same world

I would also love to make a ruin link between a couple towns, what do you think barry?

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Jarlin,

If your ingame name is also Jarlin then I've added you to the region as member! Have fun!