Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ruined City] Final Breath

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
*This thread is a work in progress!*
Prologue
The sea is thundering against the towering cliffs. Two shadowy figures are walking along the edge.

"Is this the place?"
"Yes, yes it is."

One of them turns around and looks up at the mountain range.

"It's just like home isn't it?"
"It's been a long time since I've seen our home."
"I know, and they will pay for what they've done!"

Information
The Ruined City of Final Breath is located in the the north-eastern lands of the Exodus. Currently only a small ruined tower is excavated from the area but the archaeologists working on the dig site are speculating that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

The style of the ruined city will be mostly smooth brick stones. They are the easiest to work with in a ruined situation (cracked, half, mossy etc.) As this is a ruined city the lore behind this is that we are excavating this town from the ground. This is of course impossible without an already build city so you just have to imagine this. ;)

For the location of the ruined city click here.

tinkereryou.png
Joining
This city will be part of my role-play but everyone is welcome to help excavate more of the ruins. If people are interested they can even live here if they want. Some things that needs to be done are.
  • Housing, ruined and normal
  • Underground area
  • Ruined towers
  • Ruined buildings
    • Church
    • Blacksmith
    • Others...
  • Mystery building (oooohhh, aaahhhhh...)
If you want to join and help with the build you can leave a reply below. If you want to be a permanent citizen of Final Breathjust add this to your reply. I have to warn you, the role-play will affect the story around this ruined city and may, or may not be what you want.

Gallery

Flyover

Current view of Final Breath (July 13th 2012)

Temple

Portal Room

Barracks

Watch Tower

Strange tunnel

Collapsed tunnel

Entrance to Tinkerers lab

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Sounds awesome, I want to visist and help with the dig some. I might live there, but I have to see it first and to do that I need to fix my internet...

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I'd Like to help please and if possible, and have a home there with my goods in so I can go to and from the Dig-Site whilst still help build Thraal

barryg

I'd Like to help please and if possible, and have a home there with my goods in so I can go to and from the Dig-Site whilst still help build Thraal
Cool cool cool!

@Everyone
I will release some more information in the following weeks.

barryg

Soooo... Anyone still interested in helping out?

I've done some research and found some pictures that I want to use as inspiration.

So. What do you all think? I will also be online this week to add people to the build site. If you have any ideas please let me know! (Examples would be preferable.)