Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Recruitment | Training

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Yes, but I don't really want to not have any of the champions I like.

That's the fun of making a smurf, we're all doing it.

How long have you been playing for?

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Eh, I'm only level 15, I used to play more a year ago or so. I just started playing again recently.

Alright, now imagine that you played a year ago, and didn't stop at level 15. Instead you went to level 30, played lots of Ranked and had a LOT of champions. Now also imagine that you had several rune pages, full masteries and plenty of skins.

And then you made a smurf. You don't loose it, it's still there, but it's much more fun to play with bunches of friends than it is to play with only one or two.

I say you should give smurfing a go~

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I've been pumping out games on my main NA account, attempting to get enough IP for Renekton (I really want him) and boost my wins at the same time. Also getting closer to 30 (level 29 now), but that's not a main goal of mine, as I don't think I'll be bothering to play ranked any time soon.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm up for a game~

-K9

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I've been pumping out games on my main NA account, attempting to get enough IP for Renekton (I really want him) and boost my wins at the same time. Also getting closer to 30 (level 29 now), but that's not a main goal of mine, as I don't think I'll be bothering to play ranked any time soon.

Renekton is one of my main ranked top champions, just give me a shout if you would like some guidance :p

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
My main ranked is Mundo, I don't get very many kills or assists with him, and I do die to people like Renekton but I rarely lose. Mundo is such a strong tank, especially with two warmogs, sunfire and thormail.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I have literally killed ADC's because they attacked me. So long as I ulti and get close, 'aint nobody got time for Mundo.

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I've been playing a lot of Malzahar and Draven lately while waiting for the IP for Renekton. Malzahar is kind of my "go-to" Champion when I don't want to lose, because so far I haven't lost a game with him yet and I've had (for the most part, had a 15/11 game earlier) fairly good stats each time.

Renekton is one of my main ranked top champions, just give me a shout if you would like some guidance :p
I'll be sure to do this! I've already looked at a lot of YouTube guides and gameplays though, so I think I generally know how to play - aggression, lots of harass, dominate the lane early game. Also, once I've spent some time with him I'll come back to playing my smurf with all of you.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
My main ranked is Mundo, I don't get very many kills or assists with him, and I do die to people like Renekton but I rarely lose. Mundo is such a strong tank, especially with two warmogs, sunfire and thormail.

-K9

Dont forget the Spirit visage, the absolutely most OP item for mundo as it makes his ult 20% better as well as giving him even more hp and some additional magic resist ;)

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Dont forget the Spirit visage, the absolutely most OP item for mundo as it makes his ult 20% better as well as giving him even more hp and some additional magic resist ;)

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I bought 3500 worth in RP today ($25), and I'm still wondering who I should buy.
I've taken a liking to top lane/jungle Champions (though I am still learning how to jungle well, I enjoy it a lot), so I'm considering...
  • Jarvan IV.
  • Rengar.
  • Hecarim.
Can any of you experienced players ( Anithola Itzzaboy ) give some input? Thanks.

I can go for a quick game now? :p
I started a game almost just as you posted that, and didn't feel like any more LoL for a while after. Sorry!