Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Recruitment | Training

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If you're looking for high burst assassination kills, rengar is your best bet. If you're looking to assist the team with CC and tankiness, then go for Jarvan. If you want a bit of both, Hecarim.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Can any of you experienced players give some input? Thanks.

Rengar is a ganker early game, and just plain deeps late game. He'll reck your face if you don't shut him down, and when you do shut him down he's not good for much (Especially if your team is somewhat decent)

Jarvan IV is quite good, I like him. Especially when playing with a a team that has high AOE damage. I've played a game or two as Anivia with Jarvan, and his ult is fierce handy when it comes for keeping several members of the enemy team in one spot ( Eg: Taking away a melee ADC or tank from a fight can be a great help ). Jarvan, being quite tanky, can almost always take the punishment of the other champion in the 'arena'.

Hecarim is my favourite out of the three. Quick, good ganks, decent CC and good damage. A good choice for serious face wrecking. When played right ('S not that hard) nobody can kill him or escape him.

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I bought Jarvan first, and since I have more than enough RP remaining I'll probably buy Rengar and Hecarim along with him, then save the rest for a Champion on sale/skins. My first public game (I played one practice custom) with him I went 21/2, we won, and I hit level 30. I was solo top against a Ryze and Riven, because they didn't take a jungle. It seemed like a lost game at first because our bot was feeding and being pushed hard, but I managed to start carrying and pull back our team. Was really fun, and I hope to keep pulling good games with him.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Mitch

Another great jungler, my favorite jungler in ranked, is Sejuani. Extremely strong cc as well as decent damage even though you build tanky. I would definitly consider checking her out if you like jungling ;)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
How about we make a small schedule when we can expect to meet eachother online? Right now the different time zones are really making it hard to find each other, so if we had certain times when we could meet up that could be useful?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I bought 3500 worth in RP today ($25), and I'm still wondering who I should buy.
I've taken a liking to top lane/jungle Champions (though I am still learning how to jungle well, I enjoy it a lot), so I'm considering...
  • Jarvan IV.
  • Rengar.
  • Hecarim.
Can any of you experienced players ( Anithola Itzzaboy ) give some input? Thanks.

I started a game almost just as you posted that, and didn't feel like any more LoL for a while after. Sorry!

If you want a tip from someone who's been playing for a long while now, its that you should not use your RP to purchase champions, as champions can be bought by using IP. I mustve spend around 150$ on RP and I know some of my RL friends have reached 400$, and we have always used our RPs to purchase only skins, because they cannot be purchased otherwise. Again, it is just an opinion, maybe you don't care at all about skins, but it is in my opinion logically the best return on investment for your RPs.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
If you want a tip from someone who's been playing for a long while now, its that you should not use your RP to purchase champions, as champions can be bought by using IP. I mustve spend around 150$ on RP and I know some of my RL friends have reached 400$, and we have always used our RPs to purchase only skins, because they cannot be purchased otherwise. Again, it is just an opinion, maybe you don't care at all about skins, but it is in my opinion logically the best return on investment for your RPs.
I really only buy skins if I know I'll keep playing a Champion for a long while, and wish to spend RP on buying one. Since I honestly don't purchase RP that often (this is my first in a few months), I enjoy spending it on more Champions that I've been interested in (I usually have at least two at a time), rather than waiting to build the IP up for them. It's just a lot more efficient and easier for me, since I'm fairly impatient when getting all of that IP.

Like you said, that's just my opinion/preferences, but thanks for the tip!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I really only buy skins if I know I'll keep playing a Champion for a long while, and wish to spend RP on buying one. Since I honestly don't purchase RP that often (this is my first in a few months), I enjoy spending it on more Champions that I've been interested in (I usually have at least two at a time), rather than waiting to build the IP up for them. It's just a lot more efficient and easier for me, since I'm fairly impatient when getting all of that IP.

Like you said, that's just my opinion/preferences, but thanks for the tip!

Up for a game, right now, before I go to bed? :p

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
So, after the game that Anit and I played, I realized something.
I don't like playing support. At all.