Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Vorar: "It has an infinity in which to experience the world. Maybe this is not enough time."

"What is love?"

Irus: "An' ae'll tell yer wot!"

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Also... Some old evil amy

"People say what others want to hear, but never the truth... just die... Liars deserve to die"

"This world is corrupted and filled with nothing else but liars and fake kindness"

"I say all this knowing that I am no difference... I also deserve to die, but before I die I would like to kill you all~"

"Just drop dead"

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
"How about no?"
"Do you mind, I'm doing something here."

-Light

-K9

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Drake:
"When you're as good looking as I am, how could the Sisterhood resist reviving me?"

Greyling:
"I'm a -female-."
"I cans nots speaksies common."
"Oh, let me help you with that."
"Because it's fun."

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"See the pebble in that pool? Good. Now, try to move it. Can you? Neither can I. So we can see the pebble, but we can't do anything to help it. Same's with Selene. I can see her... but I can do nothing to help her. As much as I'd wish to, I can't." Albareth. Gosh, this is an old one.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
"The only person worth serving has been dead for months," ---Recently.

"Love is a very complicated thing, Elizabeth. In a way your older sister would describe, it's like a beam of sunlight on the horizon. It seems as though you'll never catch it, but when you feel its warmth brush against your face, you feel as though you have - but alas, you have not. Love is never as it seems, and it's hard to know just when you've captured that sunlight, and it's not just warming your body," --- Aaaaages ago.

"The only power that's truly difficult to learn and impossible to master is the art of the tongue. Forgiveness is a powerful tool," --- I remember the quote, not the reason.

"The only power ever worth striving for is the power to forgive. Even I have not yet caught it," --- Variant of the above.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Gah can't remember any from Mairin but a couple from Einthe:

Response to being randomly hit on:
"I'm glad the structural design of my features can bring joy to some."

"Giggle? Why would I make such a noise of merriment when the situation has called for none."

To @Malcolm Beech :
"I just wonder...with all this making out going on everywhere...whether their will be any left for me in the end"

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Oh I love this sort of thing!

Marcus: "The most dangerous part about life, is not living"
"Lay down your swords, or I will come to your lands and all that will remain will be the ashes of your dead"

Scardrac

Felsummer
... "Srksekkeekkeksekesk." @Mokwar
-
"Sunder the heads from their bodies!"
-
"Marry me?"
-
"Love you, too."
-
"You're too cute when you're pissed off."
-