Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Jeroxia Azerwind, "Everyone ends up down river..."

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
So you've met her once, and she's your enemy now? :D Also how come being so 'lovely' makes her an enemy, surely being lovely is a good thing? :confused:
Jeroxia doesn't enjoy tina :3 She's Lovely in the super sarcastic way, And knowing a few things she caused makes her drop a few miles down the list.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Jeroxia doesn't enjoy tina :3 She's Lovely in the super sarcastic way, And knowing a few things she caused makes her drop a few miles down the list.
Sorry, but I can't take anything you say seriously with that hilarious turtle in your signature. ;)

Anyway, I'm perfectly ok with you not liking her, but can I at least know what are these 'few things she caused'?

Jeroxia

Good
Sorry, but I can't take anything you say seriously with that hilarious turtle in your signature. ;)

Anyway, I'm perfectly ok with you not liking her, but can I at least know what are these 'few things she caused'?
:3 A couple of crying people. And a Vomiting jeroxia

Machy234

Lord of Altera
:3 A couple of crying people. And a Vomiting jeroxia
Ok the vomiting part I can take, but when did she ever make people cry? Also does he Rox realize in game that she was both drunk and pregnant at that point, and also maybe there's some jealously involved because she's 'taking' Cloud from him?

Jeroxia

Good
Ok the vomiting part I can take, but when did she ever make people cry? Also does he Rox realize in game that she was both drunk and pregnant at that point, and also maybe there's some jealously involved because she's 'taking' Cloud from him?
that last part is Hilariously Close to what this is about but I am not telling everything :3 It'd ruin Rp