Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Jeroxia Azerwind, "Everyone ends up down river..."

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good

Jester.png
Full Titles: Lord of house Azerwind, Sorrowslayer , King of Jesters

Nickname/Alias/ Alter ego: Rox(I/y), Jay, Jason, Roxanne and Jester.

Jerox.png
(Outdated but still awesome By @SallyRose)

divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png
KEY INFORMATION:
Race: He is probably Human.
Social Status: Somewhere floating between noble and peasantry.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: Six foot and Two inches.
Weight: 160 pounds
Date of Birth: 11th day of Ghostmoon- 60 Year of the Uprising
Date of Death: -
Homeland: Azerport
Current Home: Mockingbay camp
Marital Status: Single.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Let’s start with the face.

Jeroxia’s been mistaken for a Elf: High cheekbones, a feline face and undeep wrinkles for his age. Even though many a friend has adviced Jeroxia to grow a beard he shaves his thick facial hair on a daily basis.
If you’d look up a little from his chin you’d notice a narrow and sharp nose above thin lips. Look up even more and you will see his chestnut brown hair which even if neatly combed still looks like he just woke up. His hair reaches down to his shoulders and has a white lock atop his head if he doesn't dye or hide it under one of his many hats.
Oh, almost forgot about his grass-green eyes which tend not to speak too much for his feelings, even if truly distressed.

Now onto his body.
When Jeroxia was around the age of twenty he met Katherina. This young elf tended to chase him over the roof tops of port silver. Jeroxia has become quote agile and lightfooted due to this. He has rather large feet and long muscular legs which allow him to run rather quickly.

Jeroxia also trained with his Captain of the guard in the art of handling dagger and blade. His arms aren't too muscly or thick anymore but he can certainly still swing "Eye opener", His prized Falchion, with ease.
On his left arm are various scars and bitemarks from minor battles, On the right shoulder is a scar from a rogue arrow. Across his chest is a rather large scar from General Oblivion’s axe in the battle against Grief and around his navel yet another scar from a undeep stabwound.

Clothes in order of wearing the most to the least:
- A bunch of other blue and white sets of clothing that he managed to scavenge from his Lord's tower in Twilight falls.
- His Red Jester Costume with a lack of bells and noisey things.
- His Recently recovered suit of plate armour, comes with a cape with the Azerwind Sigil on it as well as a blue plume.

Prized Possessions: Basil's Stiletto, Eye opener, A Jester hat and A black Iron broche in the shape of a feather.

Hygiene: Not all that clean anymore.
Voice:

WEAPONRY:
Eye opener: A falchion made by Rilas Duskholm , She said it was usable with one hand if he practiced enough, Jeroxia /has/ practiced enough.
This is Jeroxia’'s weapon of choice.

Basil's Stiletto: A Stiletto laced in a poison which is not strong enough to kill but certainly is able to put a target to a feverish sleep for a few hours. Carried on his back.
This is the emergency weapon.

Silver Shot: The bow gifted to Jeroxia to use in the war against grief, He’s calling himself a terrible archer since he always seems to miss. Jax knows whether that is on purpose or not though. This weapon is only carried in battle. (LOST)

Capable of wielding to at least fair efficiency:
-Falchions
-Spears
-Daggers/ Stilettos
- Throwing knifes
- Short bows
- Long bows
- Crossbows
- Lances

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: A great voice actor, Fabulous negotiator and an even better instigator.

Fears: Grief and Doctors. Most Doctors and Sif Sigurd.

Weaknesses: Find out IC

Intelligence: Considers himself brilliant. Others seem to share the opinion that he’s an idiot.

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Moor and Elven

Professions: Jester, Sailor, Banker, Beggar, Actor, Lord, Spy and Grandfather.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Summarized Personality:
When Jeroxia’s with people who like to mess around or have fun, he will not be afraid to pull out some tricks and laughs out of the Jester’s hat, He's a general nuisance but has a sterner side when absolutely required.

Religion or Cults: He prays to Jax.

Alignment: House Azerwind.

Short Term Goals:
- Haven (-)
- Talk to the acolytes of the grey lady about privacy policies ( )
- Allies, Friends and agreements ( )
- Food ( )
- Growth, Expansion and retrieval ( )

Long Term Goals:
- Make a bigger and better name for himself (- )
- Royalty ( )
- "100 Leagues" ( )
- "You have nothing to offer me" ( )
- Let's see who is the dimwitted one now ( )

TRIVIA:
Favorite Place: Mockingbay
Favorite Color: Green.
Favorite Food/drinks: Wine: Red. Dry. Unpoisoned and roasted rabbit a la Faelin.
Favorite Animal: Nakam.
Favorite Activity: Talking to people, Pestering people.
Favorite person: Diamond.

Least Favorite Place: Fuvur camp, for now.
Least Favorite Color: Grey.
Least Favorite Food/drinks: Humans, Blood.
Least Favorite Animal: Dogs
Least Favorite Activity: Something which requires a lot of effort.
Least Favorite Person: Probably Drake

THEME:

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
LD2.png

The beloved;

- Jeroxia: "A man who cannae love himself cannae love another" (Jeroxia)

- Clucky: "Welcome back wee lass.. I missed ye" (Jeroxia)

- Diamond: "Ye couldn't make an old man like me any prouder"(mokwar )

-Ava "Azerwind" Grey: "Ye might be a poor gatekeeper, but damn yer the best company I could ask for" (Joseph12Q )

The Close friends;

-Matalina: "Where've ye gone lass" (FlairHare )

-Er'Danku: "Thank Jax I stumbled upon ye again. I cannae wait to make up an excuse to call for yer aid" (Shrimpsy )

The befriended;

-Althalos: "I can't say I met anyone like you before. I have no clue why you like me so much and you're a idiot . However I feel responsible for you and you're easy to talk to... I'm genuinely confused why we're friends but we are." (Electric )

-Cymic: "Ye are so scarily like me, it frightens me at times. If only you placed your bets a bit more safely" (IanAwesomePants )

-Kharn: "It's been far too long and despite our mostly brief meetings I still greatly enjoy your company. Good pork too." (Warwolf )

-Chestnut: "I'm very glad ye chose me over the Shark, yer fun to be around and I appreciate the temper, Fiesty" (MorbidGabby )

-J'dar "Stray"Stranger: "One day ye showed up. Now ye show up almost every day with yer wise words and good humour. Jax shine upon ye" (Brave Rubber Duck )

The interesting ones;

-Azariah: "We've spoken few times but there's a passion in ye which resonates strong enough to peek my interest . Perhaps motherly protection, Perhaps grief and maybe something else. Time will tell. (Asirel Luik )

-Allison: "If only you knew how uncertain your almighty facade makes you seem. I wonder what your story might be. Adorable~" (Elz )

Moriarty: " Truly a shame our interests were not the same. But by the gods I cannot wait to see what would happen if they are. Chaos might finally reign" (BoredBrit )

Salmacis: "You are so dumb and innocent.. Or are you?" (Bakaling )

The loosely aquainted;

Gabe: "Fighting alongside you somehow seems to have brought your liking towards me.
Not complaining though. The more drinking buddies the merrier" (ZeroOrgan )

Isabella: "A Shame.. You seemed like a good lass" (Ruulu )

Dayter: "Only seen you once since I returned to the kingdoms but I remember working with you being quite the experience" (Deash12 )

-Leila: "I only met you twice, your stutter is adorable and I truly hope you know better than to believe the soup incident was an accident " (Michcat )

-Odette: "Why are ye so very rude to me " (Samiwashere )

-Ronn: "Slowly I start to compehend your ways.. Perhaps ye aren't as dumb as ye looked. " (SirLuamTehDoge )

The seemingly stale;

-Berndt: "I get it. You are very good at standing still to await orders. But please don't tell me that's all you're good for? " (Paint )

-Fenric: "You're friendly enough. . But risking women and children for a lost cause?" (Colonelgames )

-Marco: "I pity ye, ye must be such a confused little lad, almost a shame I stole from ye" (SpiritTheLightning )

-Marjorie: "Best, Steak, Ever. Please come again" (Bob_the_BuilderPet)

"Prince"Albright: "Nothing against ye, but ye are exactly the type of person who I enjoy messing with. Sorry" (overlord2304)

The complicated cases;

-Kopii: "We held hands. . He seems nice. ." (Omikuji )

-Lillinette : "I am glad ye came to your senses, still not sure about ye though.. I hope ye will continue making the right choices" (TinyBlueberry )

The disliked, hated and otherwise unfavourable;

-Drake: "Still dun quite like ye, but ye seem to have finally grown up. Perhaps one day we will get on" ( Jak )

-Sauran: "Please. . I asked you to leave five times. You left me with no choice you idiot." (Hogo-Sha Kitsune )

-Sif Sigurd: "Ye have no idea how scared I am of ye.. Or actually.. Ye probably do know and smile underneath that dark iron at my despair" (The Courier)

Vesryn: "I liked ye until ye gave the that cursed fruit. I still like ye, but I will get my revenge" (Vesryn)

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
Artwork!
Jeroxia.png <---- Jeroxia's Version Of Jeroxia

JeroxiaDoodle2.jpg <------ Jeroxia Riding a Dragon By Michcat

24970-d5a73be335325c2017322abc762f20bb.jpg <------- My old syrie and Jeroxia By Bette!

CrayCrayForFaeFae.png <------- A Drawing involving Jeroxia and Faelin by Sparky!

dd6db42981c61b37ac492ff76d939f5f.png<---- Jeroxia Chibi again by Bette!

FaeandRox.jpg <---- Faelin And Jeroxia.... Bette

jester.jpg <---- This is one of the reasons I love Ghosty

riding tha QB.png <---- Just Needed To add this :heart: QB

TheEditedRox.png <---- And Even Freya has made some awesome art where Jeroxia hugs Allanna!

Cubey!.png <----- Simple But Deadly!... Gotta love QB!

Jeroxia

Good
Artwork 2!
hugs all round with background.jpg <---- HUGZ by ghosty!​
Jerox.png <----- Sally her AWESOME drawing of Roxy... :heart:
Kath+Rox.jpg <---- Bette got a wild imagionation there​
Jeroxia Sword.png <---- I think this is the best drawing I ever did​
index-4.png <--- this is "ongelovelijk"

Jeroxia

Good
Short stories from a jester I:
A (c)lucky find.

A long time ago when I had only just arrived in port silver and I was talking to Katherina in front of the local Inn.
A giggling voice could be heard from down a nearby alley but it didn't bother me much since giggles and laughter were a common sight in port silver.
The sound became louder and the first thing and the last thing I saw when I turned around was a egg flying to my face. As I wiped my face Kath laughed called 'her' name and asked:
'Hey *unreadable name* don't bully my new friend like that! He is a nice guy and there is no need to throw eggs at him'
Another egg flew at me but this time the thrower missed me only barely.
The third egg thrown hit Kath on her arm and made me decide to head down the alley to find myself ambushed and hit by another three eggs.
On accident I caught a fourth egg which turned out to be a lucky find later on.
As I headed down the alley even further I could hear a splash and the thrower was not to be seen again.
I decided to keep the egg as a symbol ir something.
When I went back to Kath the only thing I heard was her laughter and:
'I think she likes you'

Jeroxia

Good
Short stories from a jester II:
Hooked to eachother from the start,

It Had been a very long day, Juggling and smiling for other's joy had broken me once again.
A Dusk like every other... the sun was about to travel over the horizon from where I was standing, Everything was calm and easy and I lost myself in thoughts again;
'Ack!' Came from the end of the pier 'Bugger!' Followed soon after.
Curious as I became from the slight curses and yelling with this still unfamiliar accent.
Fat, Small, Clumsy, Funny looking and with a wide grin. This was my first meeting with one of the Stout and Rockhard dwarves I had heard so many stories about.
'Ack! Lanky Git what be ye Lookin' at!' said the Dwarf with a fishingrod in his left hand and a pint of unknown ale in the right. '
We think We are looking at a Drunk Dwarf who is fishing' I replied smiling.
'Ack ye bugger! This is only me third Skara, I am long from bein' Drunk ye git!'
I kept my smile up and asked:'What is a Skara? Jeroxia has never heard of it before'.
'Ae Think ye should taste it then!' He handed over the pint and looked back at his floaty.
As soon as he seemed to have lost interest in me I took my very first sip of Skara in my life.
Various thoughts went through my head but the best way to describe them would be something like: 'O MY JAX THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!, I WANT MORE!'.
So more is what I took after kicking the dwarf from the pier while having both his rod and his ale in my hands and with a wide grin on my face.
After I drunk the remaining bit of his ale the dripping dwarf had climbed the pier again:
'Ye Git! Ye took me ale! and me Rod! and ye pushed me into tat Dirty water!, But it's Right now, Becaus' Ae will throw yer Lanky body in also!' He charged me and soon after a splash and a loud laughter could be heard, But not from his mouth.
I had simply sidestepped the already mad dwarf just to make him even angrier.
In rage he splashed in the water like a fish. I chuckled again and said: 'Look! a big one!'
I threw the floaty into his direction and invented Dwarf fishing that first night I met Gromm Wake.
His Rage soon turned into a smile (After a Ale or two) which never left his face again when we were around eachother. We were hooked from the start. Litterally

Next Chapter: Running, Rooftops and Reunion

Jeroxia

Good
Short stories from a jester III:
Running , rooftops and reunion

Me and Kath were talking to this woman, semaira and out of the blue Kath started running onto rooftops and other high places.
When I caught up with her and grabbed her to stop her from running and maybe even getting hurt she just bit me!
She bit me for trying to help! I said that if she would bite me ever again I would get her bleeding too. .. I shouldn't have said that.
I still regret threatening my little twig....
But it got her so scared of me that I had to run across the roofs in almost entire port silver.
When I caught up with her another friend of her had done the same, Kvothe.. which turned out to be mara's husband in the end.
The twig stood there with her bow in her hands... aiming a arrow at me and releasing it when I closed in on her. . I think the scar still is on my leg somewhere.
But I continued walking and simply hugged her promising that I would protect her at all costs when I was around and she would be in trouble.
A promise I am yet to break. .

Next chapter:
Stories from a jester IV:
Insanity unbound part I: Radaniol and the fever

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes part I: Slight Smile

It was another of those stormy nights, strong winds echoed over the mountains near the Whitemore farm.
I always liked the storms , they where so free and strong.
Unlike me they could go wherever they wanted to go.
Father and mother had gone to Wiitron, the elven village only a few days of walking from our Mill.
Brandon my eldest brother was making sure nothing would be blown away while Standon, George , myself and Ramira my youngest sister were sitting in front of the fireplace listening to the mill's squeaking.
A few hours had past until Standon said that he would go and look where Brandon could be.
He slowly opened the door and the winds nearly blew the tall but lanky man over.
When he went outside closing the door with a bang Ramira started sobbing a bit, and when George asked what was going on with her she said the following;
'I don't get why Brandon and Standon have to leave us, it's dangerous to be outside in the storm.
Mommy never Lets them go when the weather is like this! '
'They have to make sure our grain doesn't get blown away since we just harvested' replied George.
George was like my mother, always caring for Ramira and me.
He continued with: 'I'll help them for a bit to make sure that they are done before the storm becomes his strongest.
He stood up and left too, leaving me and Ramira behind in the mill.
We hugged and cuddled up to eachother next to the fire as we always did when we were alone.
I felt safe with her, safer than with anyone else. Which is odd because she was worthless when it came to fighting or anything else because we were never taught how to fight and she was a small seven year old girl with ravenblack hair and blue piercing eyes like our mother and brothers. Me and my father were the only ones with a different colour of hair and eyes.

The winds were almost over but yet I had not seen any sight of my brothers.
Ramira got tired a few hours before that and was sleeping at the moment I went outside to see a sea of fire coming from the storehouse. As fast as my thirteen year old legs could carry me I ran towards the burning building:
'Brandon! , George! , Standon! ' I yelled to only get a reply from the fire roaring in front of me.
I looked everywhere, but I never found them that night. I guessed they went to the closest village to get buckets and villagers.
I returned to the mill as if I was living a nightmare. I opened the door and my heartbeat rose.
Something smelled wrong. . It smelled like a stray dog mixed with the smell of burning corpses.
And it came from Ramira her room! In fear I sneaked to her room to see Ramira.
But Ramira was not alone: seven feet, dark as night, red like blood and evil like queen grief herself he stood there.
A demon from the nether had stabbed my sister while she was asleep.
I felt sad and lonely while I stood in the dooropening for what seemed like hours.
'Sshe looks very tasty. .. I'll takee her with mee. .. just like thossse two silly brothers if yours' the demon said while he had suddenly turned to me piercing my thoughts with his dark eyes and voice.
'Did you really think I didn't notice you staring at my backside?! Silly boy...'
I didn't reply, I didn't even cry over my sister's death.
'Don't you want to hug her... keep her with you. .. like every nightt?'
I nodded and the demon continued: 'Jeroxia. .. you should be in tears. .. you should be running. .. you should be doing something. ..why aren't you doing something?!'
At that moment I suddenly felt something coming up from my heart, something completely new.
It was a mix of love and pain, A mix of fear and bravery.
The thing I did was something the beast never expected.
So before I left the mill to head to Wiitron I simply gave the demon a smile.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes part II: Walking grin

I was lost in thoughts and kept walking the gravel road until the break of dawn.
Never looking back but my thoughts couldn't let go of this demon.
'I should have stayed inside, shouldn't have left her.' Was the thought that continuously doomed through my mind.
It had taken everything I ever cared for in my young live, well almost everything.
I knew my parents weren't around that night so that's why I went to the elven village nearby.

The newborn daylight slowly burned my skin and made me thirsty and sad again.
'They'll never see the daylight again, all because of me' was another thought torturing my mind.
But luckily for me some yelling coming from my left woke me up from my thoughts.
'No I don't know where that by the gods forgotten village is!' Said the first female voice with a trembling voice
'Aree... you sssurrre about that? ... I am not in the mood for liess' A familiar deep voice replied while I had jumped into the nearby bushes to hide myself.
Yes, yes I am sure! I don't know.'
'A pityyy, I don't enjoy killing elves'
A flame and a flash followed by a echoing scream.
'We shalll find that boyyy... if we don't. .. she won't be pleassed'
Smoke arose from where I could see the dog of fire.
I waited a couple of minutes until I heard the birds twittering again.
Slowly I stood up to look at the lady who clearly lied to protect me, Someone she didn't even know.
The death sentence for this beautiful woman was unjust and still is.
I closed her green eyes and took a dagger she was holding in her left hand.
Not to keep it if course, but for self protection and to have something they might recognise her from.
As I attached the dagger to my belt I thanked her for indirectly saving my life.
And with that in mind, I continued to head to wiitron and grinned.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes part III: arriving chuckle

With my hand clutched around the daggers hilt I walked for another two days.
Constantly looking back and around myself, I was afraid to be followed and found by that beast.
To protect myself from being found in fear by it I put a smile on my face again and whistled and sang the entire way to wiitron.
Smiling and grinning had been keeping me alive so far, so why would I throw away my lucky gem.

Slowly the road became greener and trees looked to be rising around me while birds started singing.
The sparrow hunting a mouse and the mockingbird imitating the sound of bowstrings being released.
Well.. I could not have been more wrong about the birds.
The first arrow missed by a long shot and the following two got stuck in the tree behind me.
'What brings you to our woods human!' A male voice started yelling at me.
I couldn't bring out anything but a grin in a reflex of fear.
'What's so funny! I nearly shot you!' He continued.
Another darker male voice seemed calmer 'no, you missed him by a long shot and he is just a kid.. stay calm'
'A child! He is just mocking me with that smile of his!'
I could hear a sound of flesh meeting flesh hard 'Ciander! how dare you talk to me like that. .. know your rank young elf'
'I'm very sorry master Valendil' the once aggressive voice replied in a much weaker tone
'Come here young boy. . And tell us why you came here' Continued Ciander friendly.
Still smiling a bit I walked to him and told the story about the elven lady.
'You said you found a dagger?' The elf who introduced himself as venria valendil.
As I showed him the weapon his skin turned even paler than it was already.
'Ciander... take him up... take him to the tree of the voiceless master... because if this is what I think what it is.. then. ..' he sniffed and said: 'we may have lost her'
After that my attention had turned to something else: the smell of smoke coming from a trail of burned leaves which had turned into ashes.
Looking at the ashes the feeling of fear returned.
Looking at the ashes I mocked the demon following me by chuckling at his trail.
I left and followed Ciander to the tree of the voiceless master.
And I just kept chuckling. ..

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes IV: Rising laughter

It was a short walk for my legs but a endless one for my mind.
I felt watched every step, and not just by the thing turning every footprint of mine into ashes.
I felt hundreds of eyes gazing upon my shoulders.
But Ciander turned out to be a friendly fella, he told me that they got asked to make sure no soul unknown to wiitron would ever dare enter.
He came from a average unimportant family of Fletching elves.
But since he was better in shooting a bow than making arrows for it, he got adopted into master valendil's guardian group.

Bridges of wood and ropes all led into a central location: big and majestic it was with it's golden leaves about to fall , the tree of the voiceless master.
Climbing the stairs around the tree my eyes kept seeing new and beautiful things:
A group of singing elves to my right and another few steps up I saw an old elf writing a book.
I knew what books were but I never got taught how to read them.
l we reached a golden door with behind it a old elf and his two guards.
I entered the room alone because ciander wasn't allowed to go inside.
Telling the story about the elven lady he didn't move or speak a word even.
But when I was done he nodded at the guards leaving the room. . Locking it behind him.
The guards charged me and I heard a voice say 'finnnnalllyyy we areee alone'
Then every thing went black and when I woke up I was holding a blooded dagger and everyone had left trough a hole where a door used to be.
At least I am alive is what I thought before laughing and sheathing my dagger.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes V: Cackling fire.
What had happened in that tree, where had everyone gone, why was the only blood I saw on my own dagger, where was the demon, why wasn't I dead.
a thousand thoughts ran through my head, but none answered any question I asked myself.
I felt tired but I kept walking into a straight line out of the forest, away from the elves.
It was when I left the forest and stumbled upon a riverbank when I realised that I had not seen or heard any elf.
Where were all those elven people.

'Told you we'd be alone. ... but I never expected you to be like that. .. soo aggressive. ... ssssoo much anger in the laughing kid. ...
The way your.... eyes. .. looked....and the way you cut the throats of those guards... before they even reached youuu....
And the blood. ... was everywhere. ... all over you.... but you grinned. ... you laughed. ... and that poor mute elf.... he never knew what hit him. ... '
I looked around to see where this voice was coming from but I saw nothing.
'I.... appeared and ran.... to make surreee someone as useful as you would not get killed. ... a pity I got caught and that they forced me to kill myself. ...'
Finally I understood, that not only I had let out all the anger from the past few days but also that a dead demon was haunting me in my head.
Or was it, maybe it was just my imagination or something.
Yes... yes... It had to be and darkness followed.
In my head I heard a cackle, my own shared with the voice of the beast.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes VI: newfound joy

I have no idea if how long I has been laying near that riverbank.
I felt empty and tired.
the torture of the voice and the memory I could not remember had broken me.
Even when I reached consciousness again I felt that same way.
I must have slept for hours if not days, but yet my energy had not returned.
In my sleep I kept seeing things my eyes may or may not have ever seen.
They looked so real but yet I refused to believe them.

Staring at the clear blue sky everything seemed peaceful.
The people passing by on the road stared at me just laying there.
But if they would cime closer, which they didn't they would have heard me.
They would have heard me talking to myself, or about myself or both even.
Naming my own name when talking to myself, not sure of who ir I was even:
'Jeroxia could not have murdered, no he couldn't have' I said to myself.
'Why could not heeee.... he is a murdereeer..' the voice in my head continued while chuckling.
'No! He wasn't even trained! He never touched anything sharper than a butter knife'
'Yessss.... you killed them in cold bloood....murdereeer~'
I started breathing faster and kept yelling to things noone else seemed to hear
The voice silenced when someone actually started talking to me.
'Are you alright little man?' a friendly voice asked while overshadowing the sun.
I grunted and mumbled something about looking alright or not.
'Name's Kevin Grimwold Oakwood, traveling jester' he smiled at me and reached out for my hand.
'Jeroxia.... murderer' I smiled and grabbed it.
He frowned at me and said: 'well little killer, you seem lost. Lost in multiple ways, why don't you come with me for a while. I'll get you on the right track again.
I felt warm when he gave me the offer.
I felt something I had not been feeling for a while,
A upcoming feel of joy.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes VII: Smiles, rhymes and lies.

So with Kevin I walked along.
We went to the nearest town.
For the first time things didn't feel wrong.
And my smile for fear turned in a thinking frown

The filth of the street wanted to hear his rhymes.
So rhyming is what he did.
He rhymed about love family and some crimes.
But noone asked for the frowning kid.

We slept in many of inns.
We traveled to many villages and city's.
As I aged alongside himI felt like a young prince.
I got a suit a hat and even some pity's.

I learned how to sing dance and lie
I wore the suit like nothing else ever was worn
I made a child have a smile instead of a never ending cry.
As this all happened I grew. . And Jeroxia the jester was born.

(Note to self: never write stories in rhyme again)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Nice poem! You should be proud of the fact you can write a poem this good considering English isn't your first language and such. I often find it difficult to get any words out.

Jeroxia

Good
Behind the eyes VIII: A unwanted grin

For seven years that flew like a raven spotting something shiny I was with Kevin.
We had a lot of fun and traveled across altera.
Faith took me to a place I hoped never to return to again.
It took me to Shiguan and the mill.
Kevin was in my old village entertaining the locals, and I was on my way to the mill.
After I left nothing had changed, well with nothing I mean that the mill still stood in all her pride and the storage was still burned to the ground.
A thing that was added to the mill were four graves and a sign reading:
In memory of the lost: Brandon ,George, Jeroxia and Ramira.
'Jeroxia? ' I mumbled to myself
'Yes' a voice behind me said 'My younger brother died in a demon attack'
'Did he now?'
'Well yes' he continued 'we found the demon's dead body outside the forest nearby.. thirty five stabs to the chest he had. . But we never found Jeroxia his body. . We looked for him everywhere'
'A pity you never found him' I replied
'Indeed. .. I'd kill to hug the bugger again'
'Why don't you do it then?' I asked while turning around to him 'why are not you hugging me Standon?'
Tears filled his eyes and he hugged me as soon as he recognised me.
'Jeroxia. .. I never thought you would be dead. . No.. you always were the smart one. .you fled did not you? '
I patted his back and told him about the demon, elves and Kevin.
However I did not mention the fact that I had killed, and about the fact that the demon still haunts my mind until the point that I accepted him as a part of me.
The only thing he did was cry while he forced a smile.
When I was done talking he asked me a single question.
One question I feared from the moment I knew it was Standon.
Why didn't you return to the mill? '
I replied as usual. . I replied with a grin.
A unwanted grin.

Jeroxia

Good
A mad journal II:
Nilfheim. . I went sightseeing to the shrine on top of the mountain,
Climbing the path I saw a hooded man carrying a large bag.
When I asked to provide some help he simply kept walking.
Once atop the man got rid of his hood turning out to be faelin.
Being in a good mood I tried talking to her With the emphasis on tried.
Suddenly she disappeared again without a word.
Slightly dissatisfied I continued my sightseeing finding her hiding from me in a tower.
For some reason this emoted me a lot and I started doing what I always do. ..
Yelling at her and laughing every thing off.
Being angry I left her up there and made my way to a cliff where I went throwing stones down.
She came after me for reasons still unknown and tried comforting me.
All I felt was anger. . Anger because another friend decided to leave me alone and even hide from me.
Trying to be sympatric I gave her a hug and let her go. .
After which I went home to think it over. . And obviously cloud came talking to me, or more like intogerating me like I was some kind of criminal. From him there was little to no sympathy shown either.
He too left me to rot with my thoughts.
After which. . I went to the basement to dig someone up. . Bring back a friend. .
I took Gellish Latharn to the sisterhood.

And now I wait... I wait for him to play a game with me again. .

Jeroxia

Good
Rumour!
Jeroxia his pet bird got baby birds with all black feathers.
Jeroxia killed them and now blows black feathers in peoples faces!

Jeroxia

Good
Jesters, Twigs and Darkbloods
It had been a long day and I decided to go to the Cathedral to pray to Jax for a while.
'JUGGE NOT KNOW!' a Unknown voice yelled when I was near the hedge in front of the building.
'but don't you want peace after all this pain' A female voice shortly followed.
When I peeked around the corner of the hedge I saw Katherina And some monsterous giant darkblood talking to eachother like they knew eachother for ages.
After I saw them I decided to scale myself upon the nearby Dragon statue and take a look at the Giant a bit better.
Large, Halfnaked and with a White mask that filled his entire face. I hopped down onto the hedge and I obviously was not noticed until I spoke: 'A cursed mask huh?, Is that not curious Jugge? if I recall the name correctly'
After a short conversation and a few hits onto my shoulder and arm from Katherina for being Slightly rude the little elf drew her dagger and decided to take on the giant Alone.
The giant soonafter realised that if he'd hurt the elf his Head would soon be rolling on the cobbles and decided to flee to the nearby bridge. He jumped.. and drowned probably.
And as if Grief was on her heels the little twig ran Into the direction of the palace.

I Found her soonafter in the Spa of the palace.. Crying... Hugging a book.... A book... I soonafter helt in possesion...