Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Jeroxia Azerwind, "Everyone ends up down river..."

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
The Dance to complete darkness I:
With the Book in my possession, I tried to make my way back to the basement of Seaside manor to enjoy a Bottle of skara and to enhance my reading skill a little through attempting to read this 'Book'.
But obviously I was interrupted again, This time it was in some alley of the Trade district in Port Silver:
'Jugge Not forget the lanky man!'

Jax... Why the nether does this idiotic Darkblood keep bothering me at unwished moments.
I Forced a smile and asked him what he wanted.

'Jugge want not little Elf killing for have Red eye'

'Jugge.. Jugge.. You should be aware that darkbloods like yourself are not liked by 'Little elves' and members of the Inquisition, for the simple reason that your kind regulary serves our beloved enemy: Grief.'

With that small but clear message I turned around and grinned at the lack of knowledge of this useless bag of bones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dance to complete darkness II:
With a bottle of Jesterbooze to my right and the book in my left hand I started reading the book:
Killed darkblood,.. Blah Blah.. Boring Boring.. Met Albareth... Wait a second... Albareth asked me to marry him.. Blah blah... Al- .. This is worrying.
The book turned out to be her diary, One which she wrote in every day. Releasing her fury, letting go of her thoughts, thoughts turning out to be less pretty than I expected from the Little Twig.
Why the nether did She give this to me.. Why does she want me read this?... '
I do not want to know about her thoughts.. I.. now Fear her thoughts.
'I need this Written down' I mumbled to myself when I heard the floor crack.
She's here Jeroxia!.. RUN! . You are not Supposed to know!
I fled my own house running from the person I assumed to be coming for me.
Completely dazed I ran hearing a female voice calling: 'ROX! YOU IDIOT! DONT RUN!'
I just repeatedly heard the voice call my name until I reached the firefly to Rota Magna.
I soonafter arrived at the Gemstone Isles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dance to complete darkness III:
Faelin, Not you.. NOT NOW!.. maybe she won't notice.. DONT BE FOOLISH! SHE ALWAYS NOTICES EVERYTHING!.. your right Jeroxia she always notices.. course I am..
I must have been staring at her watching the water for a while before I came to my senses and greeted her:
'Good evening Faelin'
She obviously was startled by my appearance again and jumped backwards creating the usual distance inbetween.
'Jeroxia, You always seem to find me unguarded'
TALK NONSENCE, she is not noticing!
'I just know how to find you when I need you' I replied with a forced smile
This caused the response I hoped for and made her ask me: Why, How and Where I could find her so easily.
Good job Rox, Good job,
'oh, that's rather simple. I just follow the pattern you seem to follow every time at a faster pace'
'What have you got there?' she suddenly asked.
... You idiotic piece of garbage! you took the book from underneath your cloak! Now you have to Explain!
And so I did.. I lied about most of the facts and let her read the small copy I made earlier with just a few notes in it.
'Can you write faelin?, I need notes to keep this information with me for when I return the book'
She nodded and after me nearly cutting myself for ink she made me a note of the notes... With that.. we seperated...'
Good enough Jeroxia.. Good enough.. Now to find a Twig!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found her at her usual spot near the Cathedral, On the Dragon statue... She wanted the book..
I joked about not having it.... She raised her leg and kicked me in the Chest..
I Twirled down.. I danced in the sky while falling... Falling to faint.. Falling to Crush my Ribs..

it was: The dance to complete darkness

Jeroxia

Good
Jeroxia goes sailing (written on phone)

Clucky came flying into the mansion in ascendia while happily twittering, I noticed a note attached to her leg:

Jester, you better get yo lazy arse over here we are goin' te be sailing
The Queen.

So that's what I did. . I went. . Well to port silver where a small group of people were grouping in front of two ships. . And something that was more like a oversized rowboat.
Obviously I had to join the ship on which the queen and some grumpy git were..
Luckily enough I had bekkua with me.. that was one bright thing.
I hate sailing. . And guess what. . The grumpy git started telling me to go and sit on the front of the ship watching for silverfish or something.
Obviously there were none of those so I just sat there for a couple of hours when the ship began drifting. .
I sighed and went to get the wheel that noone was holding for some reason I am yet to discover.
A minute or two after I took the wheel a storm set alight the sails and the loudmouth pushed me aside to make me climb that wooden pillar to extinguish the fire. .. I HATE SAILING
From up there I saw the mess on the ship. .. five people vomiting
. Three people limping. .one guy on fire. .that. . And I noticed the captain looking at the boat they called the wibdbird or something.
'JESTER! Go to the silverware and get a healer!'
So I took a rowboat to the oversized kanoe and asked daeron to go to the windbird.. I hate rowing even more than sailing. ..
.. at that point I took out ny bottle of skara and I sobered up at some odd island

To be continued..

Jeroxia

Good
WARNING: this story made Faelin sad.
So don't read when sad!

Behind the eyes IX: Crying wih a Forced Smile

He.. Doesn't like you young Jester... He hates you for not retuuuuurning~

I could not think straight, I could not comprehend the fact that I returned to my past.
By now I know the voice in my head was Just my own but yet it seemed more real than anything else.

You should stab him... He left you... He Did... He left US~

'Standon, I had no Reason to return to you.
I still have none to return to this place. I merely wanted to see whether it was still standing or that it Truly burned down'
Obviously my brother hugged me, I felt tears roll over my shoulders and I heard them hit the ground.
'Is there a reason to Cry, it's not like I was dead or something.'
He replied: 'But you were... I.. Buried you. You were gone!'
'You should know better than to think that I'd die on a silly beast like that'
He took my hand and led me to A dark and grim place. A place that held 8 graves. As I walked past I saw the shapes of the names of my family:
Mother, Father, George, Brandon, Jeroxia, Ramira and St-
Wait a Second... Wait a second Jeroxia... You are seeing lieeeeees~
No... This is right you filth! I know exactly what this is.

I looked up at the place Standon was standing. He smiled at me and said the following:
'It Was good to see you. It was good to know that you are healthy'
He Bursted into a seemingly endless stream of tears and I only heard the following words:
'I... Should not have.... Myself'

He Leeeeft youuu~ I Told you that already you Idiotic being~~
No, He missed me you filthy demon.. He was lonely.. I wish.. I wi-
Look~ Look~ the great jester has feelings for the Brother that killed himself! How WEAK!

I reopened my eyes to ask Standon a Question.. A question I could not ask anymore for he had dissapeared again. away into the Realm of the Dead spirits.
Not a second later I felt a hand on my shoulder which startled me.
'Are ye alright Li'l Man' the familiar voice of Kevin asked.
I forced a smiled and Nodded while giving the Jester a very tight hug.
He noticed the Graves and petted my backhead.
'T'is sad that dey all died on you Li'l man'

Did it hurt Standon? did It hurt to die?
then I cried... I cried with a Forced smile

Jeroxia

Good
First page of what?

Also. .. yeeeeeeeeehaaaaa he's back from a mourning trip!

(Silly royal navy needed me)

Jeroxia

Good
I'm yet to understand how these citizens are able to withstand this Horrible smell of the pigpen they call: 'The Mead'.
Speaking of Pigs, I recon that 'Arbiter' Comes here for it's Entertainment,While he should take better care of Katherina, I wish I could give her what she deserves.
But obviously IT has what I want again, This pig frustrates me.

Those were the thoughts running through my mind while somehow enjoying the empty taste of a 'Rockslide' I ordered due to the lack of 'Skara' .
Whist staring at the firepit outside of 'The Mead' I obviously got disturbed by some commotion again:
'W-what are those things?' 'How am I supposed to know!' 'Are they Dangerous?!' 'I don't Know!'
Turning my head to the peasantry who so rudely ended my Break from eternal emptiness I saw two beings I recognised as extinct ones. Ones I thought and perhaps hoped long gone from altera.
'Sorrows..' I mumbled. 'They're Sorrows!' I shouted at the peasantry and demons who instantly turned their heads to me. 'kssssr...'Deaaaad...' The muscular and short grey one replied to my appearantly correct statement.
'Oh Another Booooring peasant who thinks to know what we areee' the small green Winged demon added with a childish voice.
'Lets go Grey~ I want to show you the place Wrath likes to Come' It said after Grey charged one of the Peasants who was foolish enough to come close to it. And soonafter the minions departed my curiosity kicked in and i followed them to the Library where I saw the Grey one lean against a pillar asleep whilst the Green one was happily Jumping from Desk to desk.
'Enjoying yerself green?' I asked it.
'yes, This is much more fuuun than talking to you silly Mortals' It replied after turning to me suprised
'Fun eh? Why not play a fun game with a mortal? One of Truth and Dare.. But us Weak mortal jesters do not like cheaters so, If we play this game do you promise not to cheat?’
‘Yes! I love games! Tell me the Rules!’ It replied Squeeling of joy
‘Okay tis simple, You pick either Truth or dare and then the other gets to make up a assignment or a question for the other. Questions have to be answered truthfully and assignments must be done unless they’d cause harm to another.’
Hours had passed and I had a lot of fun with the little thing. I gave it a name and a Gender whilst she learned of my love and hate through various Questions and after hugging with her I asked her what she hated most in the Northern Kingdoms.
Littlewing answered: ‘Little humans, That’s all I am going to tell you’
I assumed she meant children and Played tag with her until we reached Ascendia Mansion where I led her upstairs to the bedroom of the nicest child I could think off: Alawn.
A little unsure they met, Both seemed to fear one another at first but after a few moments Littlewing seemed to accept Alawn and they cuddled up next to eachother begging me for a nighttime story. She looked so cute.. She Accepted me as.. Anyhow I told them how I first met Gromm and she decided to reveal why she hated children:
‘I Grew up In an orphanage and every other Child got chosen to get a family, I always ended up alone.. They left and I was left behind.. I hated those children I was so Jealous.. In the end it was all I felt. It took me, But now I have a Daddy and a Brother and I realize that I don’t need to be Jealous of the other children! Because I have a Family too!’ and with that she slowly started fading into a green smoke..
‘See you on the other Side my Child’ I said smiling whilst I noticed a tear rolling down my cheek.

And when she left… Envy was gone.. It was all gone.. It had replaced itself with a old friend called Nothingness.
I learned that I don’t need what others have, Because I have enough for myself.

(Please note that this story is slightly edited and that some characters involved are not mentioned fully)

Jeroxia

Good
Jeroxia’s Little Mistake.
So.. warm.. I’m melting down for Jax’s sake… I need Shade.. And.. water.
Lovely how silly I am at times, These thoughts brought me in whole load of trouble.
T’was the Sunniest and most likely hottest day of this century.
And now guess who was busy finding out how Number twenty-three came so close to the Queen.
Exactly, The one person who was Working at the palace was: Me!
Everyone, and I mean literally Everyone was either at home o- ‘Squee?!’
Or.. Swimming in their own litt- ‘Squeeee!!’ ‘Gods Curse you Clucky! , I am trying to tell a story to the boys and girls on the forums here!’ ‘Squee?’ ‘Nay I have no idea what forums are’ ‘Squee!’ ‘GAH!’ Anyhow..
I went looking for some shade for a minute or so and found it in a rather large dark room filled with: ‘Dresses? Hundreds of Dresses?’
In awe I looked at the different kinds of dresses. All of them were white, Silver and green, and before I realized where I had ended up I heard a voice behind me:
‘JESTER!, WHAT IN THEODRAS NAME!’
I froze and stopped feeling the silk of a short dress which was clearly made for this kind of weather when quietly replying: ‘yes?
I could feel the Queen her anger hanging in the air when I dared turning around still holding the dress sheepishly.
‘Explanation! At once!’ the queen said when half-embarrassed holding a yet again green and silver towel around her body whilst her eyes looked both angry and friendly at the same time.
‘F-for what exactly Y-your Grace?’ I said when I could hear my own voice shaking in fear.
She sighed and asked: ‘Jeroxia, Why are you in my Dressing room?’
‘Sun.. A-assassin Heat.. Shade Room.. Dresses Pretty.. Queen.. Towel?’ I blabbered still scared of what was happening.
‘Do you like what you are seeing Jeroxia?’ She asked in a suddenly Very friendly way whilst she Gracefully strode towards me.
I took my eyes off her and looked at the dress I was holding. ‘Y-yes of course your majesty’
When she came within a armslength of myself she smirked and took the dress out of my hands in a gentle and subtle way. ‘Are you suuure?’
I looked up confused and saw her face close enough to mine to count the wet hairs that had fallen over her tanned face.
‘I-i-I G-guess’ I stuttered with most likely a blush on my cheeks.
She then harshly pulled the dress over my head and kicked my behind into the direction of the door. ‘Now get out of my Dressing room you idiot! And don’t you dare take that dress off soon!’ She yelled angrily again

(There, A rp that never happened to explain why Jeroxia has a green Jestersuit now. Michcat please do read this, Just in case you disagree with the way I used the Queen in this story)

Jeroxia

Good
Can I request a clean up for this thread? I'd like everything that is not a story/artwork or the op and relationship template gone. .
Because I am getting lost in my own thread

Jeroxia

Good
Gotta love spring cleaning!

"But it's summer Jeroxia"

Don't care! ! I was lazy during spring
Thanks michcat!

The draw Jeroxia in a dress challenge still stands