Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demons

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
So if the inquisition is made to fight the demons, then how come no demon has ever been defeated or even attacked by the inquisition?, I can even recal one haveing a conversation for 10 minutes with a certain Tavish....
Because most Inquisitors are not utter idiots and don't attack demons.
Also-
We're meant to kill Darkbloods and heretics, Grief worshippers and people who praise false gods.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You generally don't kill demons with swords, you seal them away or destroy them through other means... Neither of which we can actually do due to a total lack of magic or artefacts to do it with >.>

Basically we have no legitimate way to stop a demon besides trying to hack it to pieces with swords so I imagine this is going to be a very one sided war.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
You generally don't kill demons with swords, you seal them away or destroy them through other means... Neither of which we can actually do due to a total lack of magic or artefacts to do it with >.>

Basically we have no legitimate way to stop a demon besides trying to hack it to pieces with swords so I imagine this is going to be a very one sided war.
You could try eating them.