Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demons

Scardrac

Felsummer
There's a difference between being afraid and being against someone. Just because you're a paladin doesn't mean you have the power to -defeat- the demon.
The Grand Marshall himself knows not to fight them.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
My character is a Paladin... so yeah why should I be afraifd of demons :p
Because they can rip you apart, for one. I would certainly advise utilizing caution around them, the Demons have some pretty terrible powers. Best engaged with a buddy!

Scardrac advertises an amazing point, how people address the Demons without fear of consequence, then become upset at said consequence. Do be careful around the Servants of grief :(

My character is the Queen of Altera... so yeah why should I be afraifd of anything

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I do have one comment though, sometimes it can be quite hard to know when the demon is roleplaying or not, because honestly, I see demons chilling at the merry mead all the time :p So if you could find some way to show people when they should be scared, and when people should just ignore the demon that would be good ^^

Scardrac

Felsummer
Chilling in the merry mead? Probably Tavish messing around.
I don't do that, of course.
There are only two demons, Scar and Tavish.
It can be sketchy if you don't know if you're IC or not :p
You'll know I am OOC when I'm hopping around XD

C

Cubey

I do have one comment though, sometimes it can be quite hard to know when the demon is roleplaying or not, because honestly, I see demons chilling at the merry mead all the time :p So if you could find some way to show people when they should be scared, and when people should just ignore the demon that would be good ^^
Sorry I have no feeling want to attack anyone and I don't know what I do.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Because they can rip you apart, for one. I would certainly advise utilizing caution around them, the Demons have some pretty terrible powers. Best engaged with a buddy!

Scardrac advertises an amazing point, how people address the Demons without fear of consequence, then become upset at said consequence. Do be careful around the Servants of grief :(

My character is the Queen of Altera... so yeah why should I be afraifd of anything
Because people want your throne... They will find you... Kill you... Take the throne... Be afraid... Very afraid... Oguk is around...

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
... Let me add a new thing to the main-part. Which is:
Demons are not ones to socialize with. Having a normal conversation with one, or even -saying- common sayings to one is incredibly wrong.
Going up to a raging bear that just killed a hunter and saying "That's not nice!" is just the same thing as talking to a demon as such. They are beasts, and should be treated as dangerous ones as such.
Alright, that is completely reasonable, but could you cut back on the attacks towards the ghostly instead of the rippable apartable mortals, please?

Also, stop calling people 'mortals' :p

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
There's a difference between being afraid and being against someone. Just because you're a paladin doesn't mean you have the power to -defeat- the demon.
The Grand Marshall himself knows not to fight them.

I did not say power defeat them, its about being afraid ;). Being afraid and being cautious are two different things too.
I see the point of every peasant attacking a demon and not being afraid, what I wanted to get over is that there are others than just inquisitors who are legitimately not afraid of demons.

Time shall tell... time shall tell....

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
So if the inquisition is made to fight the demons, then how come no demon has ever been defeated or even attacked by the inquisition?, I can even recal one haveing a conversation for 10 minutes with a certain Tavish....

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Did I just make cubey sad......I iddnt mean to! I meant to say the inquisition is worthless at their job!...wait....now I have them hatein on me......oh well, Tavish is stronger anyways