Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demons

Scardrac

Felsummer
It's come to my attention that not only do people want to be and side with demons, they want to rise against them as well.
-Of course!-
Demons are not meant to be bonded with. These are elite warriors of Grief. This also brings up something else.
The ones that rise against are not only the inquisition. They are common people too.
Demons are terrorists, they use fear and intimidation.
These are hulking beasts, not a common darkblood.

This is a common-sense rule, not just for demons:
If you are going to attack, expect to be retaliated upon.
This means that if you're going to attack a demon or anything else that means you're going to enter a fight. The significance for demons? Demons show no mercy unless they get what they want.
Take Scar for example, the Hell Hound. If you yourself say him in real life what would you do?
You wouldn't fight him yourself. The Inquisition is made to fight these beasts, it's their business.
No matter how evil your character is, he/she is still against demons until he/she worships Grief.
Anyone within the Grief-worshiping category is sided with the demons.
So, careful in what you do to demons. There might be a time where there's no going back, and you might end up dying when you don't want it.

Demons are not ones to socialize with.
Having a normal conversation with one, or even -saying- common sayings to one is incredibly wrong.
Going up to a raging bear that just killed a hunter and saying "That's not nice!" is just the same thing as talking to a demon as such. They are beasts, and should be treated as dangerous ones as such.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Is it still fine for Elrohir to like, even admire Scardrac, seeing as he wants nothing more to kill the Inquisition and is a Darkblood?

-K9

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... I imagine, of course, there are still going to be people who consider Demons marvels, and, even if they hate them, have a sort of respect for them as well.... That, and if you're one with Grief, of course you're going to want to be a Demon and side wif' them on things.... Albeit, you're more likely to get eaten instead of thanked.

Scardrac

Felsummer
No matter how evil your character is, he/she is still against demons until he/she worships Grief.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Yet in the same way one could admire the skill and fierceness of a rival army in a war's campaign, one could undoubtedly admire the Demons.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
It's come to my attention that not only do people want to be and side with demons, they want to rise against them as well.
-Of course!-
Demons are not meant to be bonded with. These are elite warriors of Grief. This also brings up something else.
The ones that rise against are not only the inquisition. They are common people too.
Demons are terrorists, they use fear and intimidation.
These are hulking beasts, not a common darkblood.
This is a common-sense rule, not just for demons:
If you are going to attack, expect to be retaliated upon.
This means that if you're going to attack a demon or anything else that means you're going to enter a fight. The significance for demons? Demons show no mercy unless they get what they want.
Take Scar for example, the Hell Hound. If you yourself say him in real life what would you do?
You wouldn't fight him yourself. The Inquisition is made to fight these beats, it's their business.
So, careful in what you do to demons. There might be a time where there's no going back, and you might end up dying when you don't want it.
... Yet in the same way one could admire the skill and fierceness of a rival army in a war's campaign, one could undoubtedly admire the Demons.
I dun' know many people that 'admire' terrorists..

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I do, Not every one mind. There are certain groups around the world labelled as Terrorists and I agree with their cause. Terrorism is not always killing innocent people.

Do you remember my Skype thing?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

Noun
The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

But yeah, I worship Grief.
-K9

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hm.. If you attack a demon, it will attack you..

Yet if I have a date in a tavern far away from everyone, you slice Clouds' dates face apart
Granted she did call you a she.. And an idiot..

Scardrac

Felsummer
... Let me add a new thing to the main-part. Which is:
Demons are not ones to socialize with. Having a normal conversation with one, or even -saying- common sayings to one is incredibly wrong.
Going up to a raging bear that just killed a hunter and saying "That's not nice!" is just the same thing as talking to a demon as such. They are beasts, and should be treated as dangerous ones as such.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
... Let me add a new thing to the main-part. Which is:
Demons are not ones to socialize with. Having a normal conversation with one, or even -saying- common sayings to one is incredibly wrong.
You forgot how they have howls which make peoples ears bleed.

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Elves ears bleed*
That is not a part that should be added here. That's easily explained IG.
Oh, I didn't know it was only Elves.

'Splains some things.

-K9

Scardrac

Felsummer
Well, elves have good hearing. The howl dazes almost everyone.
[...Oh my god, I want to make a greyling's head pop by doing this.]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
My character is truly evil, and he's done some horrible things. But in a fight between the church, and the demons he would not hesitate to fight along side the church. My character is lawful, and demons stand for utter chaos. That alone would prevent him from siding with them. Sometimes I don't think people understand that demons are really a whole different level, a much deeper level of evil.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Well, elves have good hearing. The howl dazes almost everyone.
[...Oh my god, I want to make a greyling's head pop by doing this.]
PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS

-K9

Scardrac

Felsummer
Sounds like a rap intro.
"The inquisition was made to fight these beats."
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY
SCAR VS GELYK WITH TAVISH AND ALBARETH FEATS.