Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Corvus Dedamus

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Thank you, distant-but-still-liked-relative. I will find the story or die trying... Hopefully the former, at least until I can read the story.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ugh...my head. Why do I always wake up feeling terrible.....I mean besides the frequent hangovers and the angry men coming after cause I slept with their wives. That doesn't count. Urghhh.....wait. I remember. I remember it all. Skulls....I transformed into that thing!?

Corvus started as light erupted against his closed eyelids. Scraping them open, he was confronted by a grim Tantara and a slim, winged man with long hair. Seeing he was awake, Tantara adopted a tired smile and strolled over, taking a seat gracefully.

"Good morning Corvus. How do you feel?"

Corvus chuckled, then grimaced at the pain that washed over his body.

"How do I feel? I'm not sure how to describe it, but I feel alot worse than you look right now, and thats saying something."

Tantara laughed, then scratched his neck amd yawned.

"Late night. Treaties with various elf families, the latest reports on the activities of House Yearnen, messages from mercenaries and threats from bounty hunters. The usual complaints from Irish's men about their commander, and then to top it all off my grandson gets a full demonic infection and nearly eats half a dozen people....yes, I had a long night."

Corvus cracked a tentative smile, then turned to the winged man.

"Who is this?"

Tantara looked up, then passed his gaze over to the right.

"This is Ari. He's functions as Bellon's right hand man in most magical matters. Since Bellon is away and Azsoai is....occupied....Ari is here to help you as best he can."

The winged man smiled and moved over to the bedside. Up close, Corvus noted the different color of his eyes; one was green and one was red.

"I'm not that great of a healer, but I do have some experience there, as well as having extensively researched various demonological texts. Now, may I?"

Corvus grimaced and gave Ari his arm. Frowning, Ari examined the tattoo.

I wonder what it means? Am I cured? Am I still infected? Are bananas going to grow from my ears and rot? Oh wait, that was a dream I had a few nights ago.

Still frowning, Ari looked back up at Corvus.

"Well, I certainly don't get to see one of these every day. Very interesting."

"What's interesting?"

Ari stroked his chin, then drew out a textbook filled with strange characters. Corvus tried to look into the book, but Ari glared at him until he looked away.

"Well....I can honestly say I have never personally seen anything like it. I can tell it's demonic script from a race created during the years of Chaos. As for what it says....."

Ari traced his finger down in the book.

"...the best I can come up with is a similar character from the Vecran demon virus, which means 'Fated one'. There are differences though. The script is more primal, sharper, almost animalistically wicked in a way."

Right...how much of that am I supposed to understand?

Ari moved off to converse with Tantara for a second before returning and perforing a few tests. Turning back to Tantara, he knitted his brows.

"Aside from the tattoo, he seems absolutely fine. Not a trace of demonic influence anywhere in him. Whatever it was it's gone now. May the gods ordane this infection doesn't come back."

Ari left, with Tantara following. He gave Corvus a smile before closing the door behind him.

Great. That Ari jack was no help at all. Fated one...huh! Whats that supposed to mean anyways?

Corvus brooded as the sun rose across the sky. It's rays came through the windows, but they could not warm the cold fear in his heart.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Itzza, remember, it was Trials of a dwarven slave. It was in the Approved profiles section, as was The Tyrant King. I don't know if you guys kept those dinosaurs.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Soon as possible, we need to roleplay. It will, hopefully, inspire you to write more. Thanks for the stories.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Mori, dear? That just means Ima stop writing this RP for a little while. I have at least a half dozen short stories and a few dozen character ideas that I could use.....and I plan to. Just not tonight.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, this is on hold until I can log into Minecraft and RP for a bit, so now I move on to some other stuff.