Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
C

Cubey

Bigger event that I have seen it! what a huge success! the record was about 85 players while Ball event is running.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*clears his throat*
I am sure everyone will follow up on what I am about to say. The Alteran Ball was probably one of the best parties and one of the most enjoyable things that happened to me in Minecraft. No matter what you say, Angella, it was planned out exceptionally well. I really cannot think of anything that went wrong from planning side. Obviously, getting a crowd in Minecraft to shut up is very hard, but we got there and it was great. So, I would like to thank the following people for making such a great contribution to the ball.
Angella, for making the thing actually happen. I'm sure you got at least what you put into it back, but even if not, that was truly the best night ever.
Miki for the amazing music he has put up on Ventrilo and running my request, which Rick Roll'd the whole server. It was great!
Blue for selling people, strengthening my belief that slave trade should be legal in Altera.... I'll stop now...
Everyone who actually attended for the way they behaved. Very calm, and there were very few incidents for such a big party.

THANK YOU ALL!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Angella, ive sent you a massive hamper of amazing thank you gifts, you should see them in the post in the next few years.