Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

matyio

The original mute
Feeling pangs of regret that I can't go, then I remember. None of you are enjoying the sun, sea and sights in turkey, and that makes me feel better. Have fuuuuuun.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
For the love of God! My parents now tell me that I have to go to my uncle and aunt this evening, which means I can't go to the ball! How long will this last? Maybe I can get them to let me home...

huskerman48

Loyal Servant of Altera
I just got back from a trip and realized my character needs a mask and formal attire. I have three hours. ANd you think a race in the Olympics is stressful. But hopefully since my character has lived in the forest for a while i can get away with a little less than formal attire. Unfortunately i'm not good with skins so if someone could help me to just touh up my skin to make look a little more formal and have a mask that'd be good.skin_201205240854065500.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Woo! Poland got a silver medal in Olympics already! Oh wait... We're talking about the party... Woo! The ball is today! Let's all get hyped up about it! :D