Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

angela302

Lord of Altera
I was just hoping there would some sort of big scale formal dance RP hosted by the Royalties where all of us get to wear something fancy than usual and get to know other players in social/political ways.
Maybe it could require the participants to attend in pairs but I see many people would have trouble finding partners...

This just came to my thought as I was creating my skin :) hehe
I guess since the constructions are still going around the time, it won't happen soon....

some pictures to show what I'm thinking, and it seems girly but it really is beneficial to everyone sine you are exposed to almost everyone in the Altera, you could form alliances, check out other nobles etc...

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh my gosh I used to love planning these. I would be so glad to help if you need any. I'm a bit of a bossypants and a perfectionist though so......
Anyway I loves it.

angela302

Lord of Altera
Oh my gosh I used to love planning these. I would be so glad to help if you need any. I'm a bit of a bossypants and a perfectionist though so......
Anyway I loves it.
I would love to plan it myself and with others but.........I don't know if I can :(
like we need really fancy ball room decorated with all sort of precious things, planning a program could be difficult, expense.... it's just painful to think that I have to deal with all these things

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would love to plan it myself but.........I don't know if I can :(
Hehe it's hard work. I made around 11k rads by doing a bachelor auction for a valentine's day festival! You should do that before the actual ball and then the people who were bought goes on the date with who bought them to the ball!

angela302

Lord of Altera
Hehe it's hard work. I made around 11k rads by doing a bachelor auction for a valentine's day festival! You should do that before the actual ball and then the people who were bought goes on the date with who bought them to the ball!
omg this sounds real fun! lol

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
omg this sounds real fun! lol
pssssssttt another tip: try to get alot of the admins (including cherb) they sell for alot of money, plus popular mods. and girls. sell lots of girls. the male population eats them up.
That sounds so wrong but you'll get lots of money!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I remember when alaila was promoted to mod and we had a ball in the dining hall of witches brew, everyone got drunk and started dancing :p

angela302

Lord of Altera
pssssssttt another tip: try to get alot of the admins (including cherb) they sell for alot of money, plus popular mods. and girls. sell lots of girls. the male population eats them up.
That sounds so wrong but you'll get lots of money!
Thanks for the very very important tip, I'll keep that in mind ;)

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
This sounds interesting and fancy, although my character isn't much of royalty I would much rather be a waiter but I would still be happy if I could join in. I would also be happy to assist in planning this and with supplying you with materials, I can't give you radiants I have to save them up for a project.

Isn't this supposed to be in in-game events? Although, I could be very wrong.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Well, if I'm going to go, I should hurry up and get this dang demon soul out of me. I doubt anybody wants to dance with a large dark blue Demon that looks really freaky but then has the kind soul of an Elf.:rolleyes:

S

Stevey

You could hold it in the silver palace if you want. It has chandeliers and all that. I can allow you to customize the dining hall and modify some things.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Love this idea!!! I've had it in thoughts too :) Like when the server has birthday or something.. But way to long for that ;)