Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Violent] The Wedding of Dagorien Nightfall and Evelyn Arwedhel

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Bigeasy1998
Time zone: GMT+1 ('Cause you know BBC ain't got time for dat BST) Actually GMT +2 But hey.
Character Name: Vidar Lonmar
Character Gender: Male.
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula? Do I accept that she might carve out my spleen? Yes. With a spatula? Well if you handle cooking equipment, just as well as cooking I have nothing to fear... Except maybe fire.
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? Uh... I think I can make a skin *Fingers crossed*
EDIT: Yoda... Thatl like was almost instant *Is scared*

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
In-Game Name: Bigeasy1998
Time zone: GMT+1 ('Cause you know BBC ain't got time for dat BST) Actually GMT +2 But hey.
Character Name: Vidar Lonmar
Character Gender: Male.
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula? Do I accept that she might carve out my spleen? Yes. With a spatula? Well if you handle cooking equipment, just as well as cooking I have nothing to fear... Except maybe fire.
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? Uh... I think I can make a skin *Fingers crossed*
EDIT: Yoda... Thatl like was almost instant *Is scared*
Love you Big, but m'afraid the app is for temp character Elven relatives for me to boss about love forever.
Silly bean? :p

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I would like to participate in it as long as it is not on the 21st of June, because my character has something else to attend at that date. (22nd of june in some timezones)
In-Game Name: gamemonster55
Timezone: PST/MST
Character Name: <Optional>Lenwe Candir Vanyarin Er.... he is an uncle...
Character Gender: Male
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula? Erm.... Yes, but if I somehow for some reason miss the event.... Do worse?...
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? I'll try making one myself, if it doesn't workout I'll ask for one, with a desciprtcion of what I have in mind.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Can we just show up to watch the festivities and not participate?

I'd like to see somebody get murdered on such a joyous day.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Can we just show up to watch the festivities and not participate?
Yes, of course. Though peasant characters must stand at the back. :p Don't bank on any murder though...
Jeez, when I say "violent" you all assume the worst. ._.
Also, note that this is STRICTLY non-PvP. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
*will attend without an invitation since if anyone is, he's allowed*
Naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.