Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Violent] The Wedding of Dagorien Nightfall and Evelyn Arwedhel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
As you walk through the gates of the Capital, you might notice a fine piece of parchment nailed to the door of the Merry Mead. The day is mild, and there are many people bustling about the main street, but curiosity eventually gets the better of you, and you move closer to examine it...
Wedding Invite.PNG
You notice that although both the ink and paper appears of very high quality, one of the signatures is shaky and slightly smudged... Shrugging it off, you continue on your way in high spirits. After all, it is a beautiful day...
~OOC Summary~
You are all invited to attend the wedding of mine and Spark’s characters, Lord Dagorien Nightfall and Lady Evelyn Arwedhel at the shrine of Shalherana in the Port Silver Cathedral. Date will simply be when we can get all the relevant folks online, but I'll give you all some warning in this thread beforehand.
~OOC Information~
Now there are a few things you will need to take into account about this event, OOC...
The first, and I hope this will not be cause for issue, is that due to *casts a glance at Spark* a certain character’s prejudices, those with characters of lower social classes will be asked to stand at the back of the audience behind the chairs during the ceremony, so please avoid running around like maniacs if it is at all possible. Please do not get upset or offended by this, it is simply how things have worked out in RP.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
Another thing is that this wedding is not destined to be quite the joyous occasion we all know and love, so be prepared for some...well, interesting scenes.
Not gonn' be pretty.
The wedding itself has been arranged in RP for reasons purely political, so it will be a little different to the happy weddings that we are used to anyway.
Chaos shall ensue.
I cannot reveal anything yet, but please be aware that this event may well get violent, so OOCly be prepared to face a rapid change in events. RP-wise, try not to metagame, powergame or godmod if/when said chaos does ensue.
That's what common sense is for, folks!
~Wanted~
We now have our two guards. Well, I think we do... Please message me if you were accepted before. Evidently I have the memory of a goldfish with severe brain damage.
Anyway.
I would also quite like a number of applicants for distant relatives of Evelyn (Silver Elves), who will receive instructions as to what they will have to do at the wedding.
I only want temporary characters for this.
Aaaand, there's your app!
In-Game Name:
Timezone:
Character Name: <Optional> Arwedhel/Vanyarin (Father/Mother's side)
Character Gender:
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula?
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself?

spagbog

Lord of Altera
IGN: spagbog.
Timezone: GMT/BST
Character name: Lithrin Vanyarin.
Spatula spleen thingy?: That depends on the timing of the event, but it should be yes.
Will you need a skin?: Yes.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
In-Game Name: L1v1ng_Gh0st
Timezone: GMT+1 (I believe.. if in doubt, I live in England :3)
Character Name: Dhoik Arwedhel [<Optional> Arwedhel/Vanyarin (Father/Mother's side)]
Character Gender: Male
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula? I have no doubt that you are capable, but if the timing is unreasonable, I will either make time, arrange a way around it, or warn you first if I cannot make it. I do not intend to start an event I cannot finish
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? I will most likely need a skin, if possible

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
In-Game Name: CaeddAlt
Timezone: GMT/BST (England)
Character Name: Lenwe Arwedhe
Character Gender: Male
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry is liable to carve out your spleen with a spatula? I... Yes. Ok.
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? Will this one do?
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/high-elf-male-2108135/

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Bwah! You need a Girl Relative.. So here you go
In-Game Name: xxSTARNOOBxx
Timezone: CDT/ GMT- 6 hours
Character Name: Maryth Vanayarin
Character Gender: Female
Spleen-ripping: Fine with me.. I think..
Will you need a skin, or can you make one yourself? Im sure I could try, but if not I will need one.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Peaceful Wedding comes up, Decent amount of people attend.
Violent Wedding comes up, Everybody loses their minds.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I'm imagining me making a temp. character, then during the wedding, anarchy starts, and some guy in a mask hops on top of him and starts stabbing him in the chest with a butter knife. All the while, people are trying to run away, hide, or fight. There's screaming and cries for help, blood splattering on the crimson rugs. The guards run in and they get their throats sliced. Complete. Anarchy.
(I'm sorry... I was just expressing what was going on through my head at the thought of this)

Status
Not open for further replies.