Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tybalt Rhett | King of Marr

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Found a really good song that fits Tybbers perfectly :)
Mind The Language, Eminem should have warned you Already

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Grant Anderson - After saving your lousy arse from execution..defending you in Lavoyard Court....You... you DARE treat one of my Legionnaires, my BROTHERS with such malice over what? Some stupid dumb COIN?!?! You will know pain soon Grant... I hope your faith in your god is strong....or gives a helping "hand" because I will put the fear of a god in you...
love you too buddy? <?3

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I feel those relations are missing a certain Campion legionnaire. ~

EDIT: THAT or I am blind...

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
You seem to suffer from a well known decease that is called "IllthiliorNotIncluded" Syndrom, which relates to your relations page not containing specific individuals.

No worries, I'll prescribe you a daily message going " TYBS GIVE ME MUH UPDATES" , and another person who suffers from this, known as Kyle. @Kyle1322

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
You seem to suffer from a well known decease that is called "IllthiliorNotIncluded" Syndrom, which relates to your relations page not containing specific individuals.

No worries, I'll prescribe you a daily message going " TYBS GIVE ME MUH UPDATES" , and another person who suffers from this, known as Kyle. @Kyle1322
*looks at relation list*

*Pokes* Relationship update for Rose?
I feel those relations are missing a certain Campion legionnaire. ~

EDIT: THAT or I am blind...
updates, also @BrianAT16 i updated Roran a while back and forgot to tag.
@Ace19 your included