Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thure Hardanger: Assassin Ringleader

kaiser_harding

Lord of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
*This poster would be found in the Astrum isles, beneath the accusing posters.*
View attachment 113273
Thure Von Hardanger

For your actions against the people of the Astrum Isles, my cherished home, and the people of the Realm, I, Rolland Schiff, Faithful of Valiant, declare this formal challenge before you.

I challenge you to a duel. Victory will be achieved when one combatant yields or falls unconscious. One man versus the other, using no magic, no poisons, no potions, and no other dishonorable tricks. May this challenge be seen by the people of the Realm, and before the benevolent eyes of the Gods.

I dedicate this challenge to Valiant, for it is he who will sway the scales of Justice.

I challenge you for your stomach-churning crimes, Thure Von Hardanger. Pray to whatever God or Goddess you follow for your innocence to be proved by honorable combat; for you will find no mercy, and no leniency of Justice, with me.

Find me on the Astrum Isles if you decide to accept or decline this challenge.

Signed,

View attachment 113275

View attachment 113274
Im glad someone remembered the Von

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
*The following notice would be circulated to wherever the original reached.*

Thure von Hardanger
is to face judgement at the hands of the Vetrium when next sighted in Astrum. As the var Emhrils have already been punished for their mentioned crimes, they will simply be subject to questioning. The others in question will be imprisoned and released to Astrakhan authorities. Any failure to comply by the accused will cause their lives to be forfeit. Any in Astrum found harboring these fugitives or withholding any information regarding their whereabouts will be charged with false witness in the obstruction of justice.

-Captain Drew Swift

1596774870441.png
1596774898032.png
1596774960404.png
1596775018763.png
1596775041707.png
1596775065139.png

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
!
Another poster is pinned
To write such accusations without evidence, and to believe such items without a single name defending it,
is to build a foundation on quicksand and believe it would stand even for a minute.

If anything is to happen to Thure Von Hardanger based on these spineless accusations, twice will be the judgement struck on Lana Wake, Aislin Tek'ton, Lucian Moonstone, Elaxana Moonstone, Kublai Kulligar and more...

The symbol of an arachnid, climbing an endless stairway is drawn on said poster.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
!
Another poster is pinned
To write such accusations without evidence, and to believe such items without a single name defending it,
is to build a foundation on quicksand and believe it would stand even for a minute.

If anything is to happen to Thure Von Hardanger based on these spineless accusations, twice will be the judgement struck on Lana Wake, Aislin Tek'ton, Lucian Moonstone, Elaxana Moonstone, Kublai Kulligar and more...

The symbol of an arachnid, climbing an endless stairway is drawn on said poster.

GOTTEM

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
!
Another poster is pinned

I used the violence... To destroy the violence...

Also doesn't this mean Thure and Step are now affiliated in the public eye?

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed

i mean, who says its acc step ;)

he's not with me but that means diddly squat in this day and age

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

The symbols of step and step itself have never actually been made public previously. Its existence is not common knowledge.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
The symbols of step and step itself have never actually been made public previously. Its existence is not common knowledge.
I suppose. At least we can assume association with some form of threatening organisation to say the least? Lune having his daughter's wellbeing threatened again has probably just made this entire situation worse.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I suppose. At least we can assume association with some form of threatening organisation to say the least? Lune having his daughter's wellbeing threatened again has probably just made this entire situation worse.
Sons of jishrim is a publicly made group and frankly the only other publicly evil group apart from the long dead dark order.

Whether it makes sense to assume otherwise then feel free. I'm a bit iffy about it though.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Considering the SoJ have been behind most of the kidnappings and missing people, yeah it makes sense to assume that. Either them or a lone wolf.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Sons of jishrim is a publicly made group and frankly the only other publicly evil group apart from the long dead dark order.

Whether it makes sense to assume otherwise then feel free. I'm a bit iffy about it though.
Given the spider symbolism and those it threatens. I reccon it'll be 100% assumed as the SoJ.

kaiser_harding

Lord of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
!
Another poster is pinned

Didn’t see that one comming. Not really sure why they defend thure but hey. You do you.
Also why is thures adopted daughter being threatened?

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
!
Another poster is pinned

*Astrum doesn't negotiate with terrorists intensifies.*