Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thure Hardanger: Assassin Ringleader

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
*Posted in major towns, especially Astrum and Astrakhan. This can be considered 'public' knowledge*

Thure Hardanger
Is a proxy murderer who wantonly uses assassins for his own gain.
I want to make public knowledge of all crimes of which he had a hand in, for which he has not been punished, and plead for executive justice.

This man regularly circumvents the law, and illegally executes others with assassins underneath his own command.
Overstepping his bounds and despoiling the edicts and accords of lands(as well as common decency) of which he has no jurisdiction in

The following assailants are ALL under his direct command, and the actions they have undertaken are as much his crimes as they are their own:
(For which he remains entirely unpunished)

::Henry var Emhril::
-Assault:
Against a citizen of Astrum
-Murder: Against a citizen of Astrum
-Blasphemy: Against Sallana
-Breaking and Entering: Into private property
-Animal Cruelty and Destruction of Property: Murder of a pet
-Theft: Of Tavern property and supplies

::Raynor var Emhril::
-Murder:
Against a citizen of Astrum

In addition, as an example of character evidence of the callous nature he possesses, I would like to make public following excerpts from his own book
"The Ruler"

"To keep hold of a new State securely all resistance must be destroyed by using Cruel, Swift, and Firm Methods"
"He should also not worry about being thought of as cruel as fear is one of the only things he can control."
"A Ruler does not need to be loved"

If you have any further information, feel free to tack it on to this poster.
Make of this knowledge what you will, I hope you find use for it.

An attached snippet
An attached snippet
A poster is tacked up next to the original.

View attachment 113267

By Order of the Basileos,
Let it be Known That:

An investigation into the accusations will begin shortly. Anyone with information who can attest to the validity or invalidity of the supposed crimes that took place on Asrakosian soil is encouraged to come forward.

Furthermore, all trading with the village of Armskirk will cease, due to Chieftain Zok's current status as a suspect.

- Theodosius, Basileos of Astrakhan, Paterfamilias of the Herenii

*another snippet is found pinned to the original posters*

::Acts of Thure Hardanger himself::
-Bribery of a prisoner
-Torture of a prisoner
-Blackmail
-Attempted murder of a citizen of Astrakhan

To return is a gift. Squandered by The Wight. It is Your Judgement alone I trust in Death.​

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
*another snippet is found pinned to the original posters*

::Acts of Thure Hardanger himself::
-Bribery of a prisoner
-Torture of a prisoner
-Blackmail
-Attempted murder of a citizen of Astrakhan

To return is a gift. Squandered by The Wight. It is Your Judgement alone I trust in Death.

OOC Update: After further digging, there is no reason to suspect Branko. He is still dead in the public eye.​

Last edited:

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
*This poster would be found in the Astrum isles, beneath the accusing posters.*
1596770911226.png
Thure Von Hardanger

For your actions against the people of the Astrum Isles, my cherished home, and the people of the Realm, I, Rolland Schiff, Faithful of Valiant, declare this formal challenge before you.

I challenge you to a duel. Victory will be achieved when one combatant yields or falls unconscious. One man versus the other, using no magic, no poisons, no potions, and no other dishonorable tricks. May this challenge be seen by the people of the Realm, and before the benevolent eyes of the Gods.

I dedicate this challenge to Valiant, for it is he who will sway the scales of Justice.

I challenge you for your stomach-churning crimes, Thure Von Hardanger. Pray to whatever God or Goddess you follow for your innocence to be proved by honorable combat; for you will find no mercy, and no leniency of Justice, with me.

Find me on the Astrum Isles if you decide to accept or decline this challenge.

Signed,

Rolland-Schiff-signature (1).png

1596770914816.png

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
Why is Markon Zok a suspect I literally have been offline for nearly 10 days straight and only twice was I on this week and was in Armskirk the entire time so like what?