Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Dagorien Nightfall and Evelyn Arwedhel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I came on here to jokingly say "C'mon Faelin, lets find you a husband ;)"

I then realise its her getting married ;_;

I would happily be a guard, i'll find a genero guard skin and be a temp-char genero guard! :D
Except it's Evelyn, not Faelin. :p
And there's an app template thingy for guards... Just chuck a message in my general direction if you want to apply. :D

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Just to clarify, this is on 4th May at 8:30PM GMT.

And we still want to see more guard apps!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
If anybody cannot make it who really desperately wants to, speak now or forever hold your peace. :p
Cloud: *goes to put his hand up and say something, slightly frowning, which, after a moment, turns into a smile*
"You go and enjoy your wedding, you don't need a ghost stinking up the place anyway"
:)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
TIMES FOR ALL YOU 'ORRIBLE LOT - THIS SATURDAY
12:3opm PST (West USA)
2:30pm EST (East USA)
8:30pm BST (Britain)
9:30pm CEST (Europe)
5:30am AEST (Oz)

Skin choosing/guard picking shall commence in 3... 2... 1...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
3-4pm EST... Ehhhh, timezones. :confused:
I make that... 9 - 10pm BST...

Hmm, could shift this forward half an hour. I doubt this will be a very long event.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
MOVED TO 8:00pm BST (British Time)

According to my maths, that puts this one hour earlier than Slade and Kaylee's wedding?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
As long as it's enough time, we should be good! Let me go and bump the other thread to make sure it's still happening.

Spark

Broken
My internet isn't working.... No idea when it will decide to come back >.> hasn't been working since last night, might not be able to happen today if it doesn't come back....

Status
Not open for further replies.