Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Dagorien Nightfall and Evelyn Arwedhel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
As you walk through the gates of the Capital, you might notice a fine piece of parchment nailed to the door of the Merry Mead. The day is mild, and there are many people bustling about the main street, but curiosity eventually gets the better of you, and you move closer to examine it...
Wedding Invite.PNG
You notice that although both the ink and paper appears of very high quality, one of the signatures is shaky and slightly smudged... Shrugging it off, you continue on your way in high spirits. After all, it is a beautiful day...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
~OOC Summary~
You are all invited to attend the wedding of mine and Spark’s characters, Lord Dagorien Nightfall and Lady Evelyn Arwedhel at the shrine of Shalherana in the Port Silver Cathedral on Saturday 4th May at approximately 8:00PM BST.
~OOC Information~
Now there are a few things you will need to take into account about this event, OOC...
The first, and I hope this will not be cause for issue, is that due to *casts a glance at Spark* a certain character’s prejudices, those with characters of lower social classes will be asked to stand at the back of the audience behind the chairs during the ceremony, so please avoid running around like maniacs if it is at all possible. Please do not get upset or offended by this, it is simply how things have worked out in RP.
Another thing is that this wedding is not destined to be quite the joyous occasion we all know and love, so be prepared for some...well, interesting scenes. The wedding itself has been arranged in RP for reasons purely political, so it will be a little different to the happy weddings that we are used to, but I hope you can take something from the experience anyway.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
~Wanted~
Firstly, my skin-making skills are pretty limited, so we would appreciate it if somebody could help in adapting mine and Spark's current skins to more suitable attire for a wedding. If you are interested, please message either Spark or myself for the skin file and design specifications.
We will also be in need of two reliable guards on the door, who will - RP wise - follow any orders from the hosts without question. Again, for this, simply message me with this beautiful application filled out if you are interested... Please do not apply if you are not certain that you will be online.
In-Game Name:
Timezone:
Character Name:
What can you bring to the role OOC?
What makes your character a suitable applicant for this role?
Do you readily accept that if you leave during the event, Cherry will slaughter you with a teaspoon, her bare fists and a cactus?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Thank you all for showing an interest, and we hope to see you there!
Yes, even the peasants!
Well, maybe not all the peasants... Just a few... One or two maybe...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If anybody cannot make it who really desperately wants to, speak now or forever hold your peace. :p

Menel

Carpet Monkey
I will come, only thing is if i will still be let in in 2 weeks xD maybe Dragorien doesn't want to see my face then anymore :p i should befriend with the family of the bride :D

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
why should it be dificult if it is about andras?^^
The bride's mother is dead, and Andras has seen to it that her father is nowhere near for the time being. :p
That and the fact that Evelyn has know known siblings complicates meeting her family somewhat...

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Also. .. Who do you want: the ultimate wedding crasher or the guy who sits in tbe corner insulting everything?

Menel

Carpet Monkey
The bride's mother is dead, and Andras has seen to it that her father is nowhere near for the time being. :p
That and the fact that Evelyn has know known siblings complicates meeting her family somewhat...
then.....the brides family is the bride herself :D As a good friend of the bride, how could i then be left out of the wedding? :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
then.....the brides family is the bride herself :D As a good friend of the bride, how could i then be left out of the wedding? :p
Pretty much everyone with a title has been invited RP wise, but peasants can stand at the back... Because, y'know... Some characters are just charming. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.