Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The wedding for Keros Kanen (kk72390) and Sarah Nylas (PeculiarGuy)

Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
It's come to my attention that we'll need a guard detail at the event to prevent unwanted guests from entering. I can think of no better man to lead this than my good friend ReapingFaith. Bring anything and anyone you need... except for those unwanted guests, I mean.
I accept.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Why does everyone want to come with weapons or armor? Think of the poor bride and groom for a second! This is going to be their most wonderful day of their lives and you are just going to crash it with your stupid, little, metal, diamond armor and weapons. How would you feel?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Thank god im not an good guy mohahaha
I don't care if you're not a good guy in RP. Crashing someone else's RP is a horrible thing and is really frowned upon. So if you want to be at the wedding, do what they say or don't come. You will ruin an organised RP and that's not bad in character, that just makes you a bad roleplayer.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
is Auxilium, from whom this must remain secret
Because you wanted to marry me at first hand! And whether you like it or not, even if you try to stop me..

I got my eyes on you.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
*/ch rp* Oh, Nether! I was hoping this day would be perfect. It's going to go straight to the End if all these people show up. Aux, I asked this to be secret from you because I feared you'd disapprove. The way I see it there are two ways this can go. One: it's a wonderful event that will make us both happy for the rest of our lives, or two: it gets ruined by all of these people that want to be there but shouldn't. My stomach's already doing the Watusi and you guys are not helping!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Let this be clear for all of you:
There's nothing more rude in RP than crashing someone else's RP.
Do I make myself clear? So, no people showing up that are not invited by KK or Peculiar. If you want to know how everything went, just ask someone to make screenshots.