Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The wedding for Keros Kanen (kk72390) and Sarah Nylas (PeculiarGuy)

Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
We do cordially announce the wedding of Keros Kanen and Sarah Nilson. King Sherbzz has agreed to perform the ceremony at Silver Cathedral. All are invited with the exception of three. First is Auxilium, from whom this must remain secret. Secondly is Royo Royal for obvious reasons. Lastly is bluebird157, for reasons we wish not to state. The event is to take place Thursday the Tenth of May at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, 8:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time. This is subject to change at the request of Sherbzz. The Maid of Honor is Astraia Night (astraiaofnight) and the sole bridesmaid is to be Rosa Kindheart (itsemiel). Best man is DeadPress, and the lonesome groomsman is Draco of Avalon (dracoboy2). We hope to see you there!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Congrats sir Keros! I hope to see you on Thorsday, although it must be afterwards. (dumb school) I wish you the best of time, and I wish you and Sarah the best of luck on all of your adventures.

As congradulations, I hope to see either you or Sarah sometime before the wedding, and I have a little present for the two of you. :D *surprise*

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I will attempt to be at the ceremony, but for reasons you discussed it is more important if I am there after.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
It's come to my attention that we'll need a guard detail at the event to prevent unwanted guests from entering. I can think of no better man to lead this than my good friend ReapingFaith. Bring anything and anyone you need... except for those unwanted guests, I mean.