Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
ironassassin
U.S.A
Zancrus
GYM! for the high amounts of obesity in altera
Fitness and to get pumped!
I AM FIT AND PUMPED HELP ME HELP YOU LAGH!

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
In game name: TroubleKelp
Country/State: The U S of A
RP name: Corvus Dedamus
What do you want to teach?: I would like to teach parkour and acrobatics.
Why would this class be a good addition to the University?: Though many in Altera know how to use a sword or a bow, the knowledge of how to use the very land in your favor is a forgotten art. The calculations required to negotiate a chasm, leaping from one side to another quickly. The speed needed to avoid a deadly drop. The skill to climb a series of suspended ladders hung above boiling hot lava. The usefullness of a water bucket. These can save your life or make the time needed to complete a task much shorter.
What experience do you have in this skill?: My character is a cardmaster who is also something of an acrobat. He has a high Acrobatics level and can skillfully negotiate areas not accessable to others.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
The College of Magic and Alchemy:
Bellon-Advanced Magic
Mario-Alchemy
JStar-Magic
Karasu-College Head
Asirel-Potions?

I think Bellon deserves my role ;)

matyio

The original mute
Shouldn't I be under like the college of humanities as head music librarian? Or something?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
due to bellons periodic inactivity, i say i be the assistant of the head of my college branch in which I am teaching, im not trying to slither my way into a good title, but I think this should be applied in the other branches too.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
The College of Combat and Warfare: The Wolves
The College of Magic and Alchemy: The Owls
The College of Humanities and Sciences: The Mustangs
The College of Architecture and Design: The Beavers

How come the other schools get cool animals and the builders get beavers?
It might explain why nobody has applied for it...

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Mustangs? ugh...

Beavers make sense, because they build stuff, but Mustangs? I am dissapoint. :(
But Mustangs are cool, you can ask why they represent humanities because I see no relation between horses and humanities.
But despite the Beavers building stuff, it's still not very cool compared to the other mascots and doesn't sound very appealing to join....

Status
Not open for further replies.