Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
..... Can I even say no to that? It won't be an officially sanctioned class, but there would be nothing to stop a drunk from.... interrupting a combat class or two. ;)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Would you be able to disclose the location of said university? I need to put my nameplate and my apple on the desk and I bet the chalk needs replacing. :cool:

astraiaofnight

I think I might like it here
In game name: AstraiaOfNight

Country/State: Canada
RP name: Astraia Night
What do you want to teach? I wish to teach Archery.
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Because many in altera have learned sword skills yet have no mastered the skill of the Bow. So i wish to help them with this skill. And maybe even improve safety procedures with archery.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am a skilled hunter. And i shoot often. I am a bandit so i have used this skill multiple times. I almost always have my bow on me and would love to teach!

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
In game name: TheDarkFool
Country/State: Texas
RP name: Akari Varythen
What do you want to teach? Preferably some form of history or lore, if you're looking for more then one teacher for that. If you're looking for an English, or writing teacher of sorts, I would also love to do that...
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? I think that, despite it's being so widely spread, not many players, especially newer players, take the time to read the lore, I think that by informing them, we can improve the RP experience for everyone.
What experience do you have in this skill? Well, I'm very familiar with Alteran lore and history, as well I'm a real-life history nut. As for the writing/English bit, I consider myself a very accomplished author, if you click my name in my signature, you can read my character profile.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
As an additional development, there will be 4 sub colleges within the university:

The College of Magic and Alchemy
The College of Combat and Warfare
The College of Humanities and Sciences
The College of Construction and Design

Each college will have a department head as determined by myself.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
In game name:
Country/State: Missouri
RP name: Korrog
What do you want to teach?
Equivalent Exchange Fighting
Why would this class be a good addition to the University?
To teach those scrawny Alchemists what they should know how to do instead of sitting around turning seeds into roses all day.
What experience do you have in this skill?
I'm one of the best Equivalent Exchange fighters around, especially do to my steel arm! How I got it, don't ask. But i do know that if your going to be an Alchemist, stand up and fight. Don't let bandits destroy your research. Also if you die in training, i get your body's for research.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
In game name: ObsidianShield
Country/State: Kansas, U.S.A
RP name: Robert Eiiv
What do you want to teach? Sportsmanship, Good Conduct, Hero-ish Stuff
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Altera is in dire need of good heroes. This class will teach students how to help someone, and not leave them to fight that zombie alone. They will earn basic etiquette when dealing with a person in need. They will learn how to properly respond to events, and will possibly learn how to combat enemies that threaten others.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am a former Paladin and protector of the people. All i know is how to protect those in need. Peace is also very good for me.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
In game name: Bellonthewise
Country/State: Eastern United States
RP name: Bellon Lightbringer
What do you want to teach? Guest Lecturer, Advanced Magical Disertations and Royal Diplomacy
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Most Universities of reputation always have a graduate program where they teach advanced classes for students who wish to gain supreme mastery of a particular subject.
What experience do you have in this skill? Founder of Uthrandir, Hall of the White Wizards of Order. Author of Temporal magics, Magus of magic and Archwizard of Altera. Co-construct of the portal to the exodus. Head of the secret Magi order, The Accord.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
In game name: SallyPirate
Country/State: Australia
RP name: Captain Sally, Queen of the Pirates
What do you want to teach? Redstone circuits, or assist in Pirating 101
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Redstone can be simple or complicated and not many people understand it at all. It'd be handy to learn about it in a class.
What experience do you have in this skill? I do mostly simple circuits, traps, secret doors. Mostly pistons... so many pistons.

malldar

I think I might like it here
In game name: Malldar
Country/State: United States/ Tennessee
RP name: Malldar
What do you want to teach? Unarmed Combat and or Religion
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? I am playing a monk dedicated to the goddess Skeira goddess of combat. I currently reside in Nifhlem at the Monastery on the mountain as the main resident and head monk. I have much to attend to at the monastery but would love to come into the University to teach from time to time.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am working hard to max my unarmed skill currently 21

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Why not? Any reasons? I can make it so we can appreciate all races! Town appreciation 101!
The thing that makes me most sketched out about it is the whole "To show them that we are not all bad" shtick. Pirates are pirates no matter how you spin it. If you are going to do a pirate class, I expect a full on pirating class, either that or a 'Sea Faring" class so to speak. Those are my main concerns.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
The thing that makes me most sketched out about it is the whole "To show them that we are not all bad" shtick. Pirates are pirates no matter how you spin it. If you are going to do a pirate class, I expect a full on pirating class, either that or a 'Sea Faring" class so to speak. Those are my main concerns.
It was meant to be a social acceptance sort of class, but I could do how to be a pirate...

Status
Not open for further replies.