Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The New World Charter (Event and Forum rp)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*cedric rolls up the charter*

Wonderful. I hope you will all consider what a glorious momentous occasion this is.

I ask now that before we begin the first of many jorneys that you return to your respective houses, factions, and family's and spread the word of the charter and its goal. We will need faniceirs and halls, home steds and outposts in the holds of our new world.

(OOC: well one of my friends decided to go and get married tomarrow, o apologize for the continued delays. But I assure you the Saturday following this week we are free to set sail. I'll start a convo with everyone who was in this rp. If anyone else chooses to join or is invited by those here shoot me a pm and I will add you to the conversation.)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
[END FORUM RP]

Event is today at 7pm PST or roughly 12 hours from now. We'll leave from spawn. Should be brief laid-back RP small chance of slight action.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Had to make the call and cancel. Too small a turnout. But Im gonna leave the ports up tell next weekend and we can do some 1-3 player sailing as the ship is very small and dosnt require a large crew.

If your interested let me know when your around spawn on Skype at balatro.decronus