Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The New World Charter (Event and Forum rp)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Posted at the boards and near the gates on walls of camp Norman, grafjell, anhald, and furvur is a 2-3 thickly pressed papers all with the same large heavy handed heading.

THE NEW WORLD CHARTER

Nobles and common folk alike I call your aid
These lands, so far from our homes, are dangerous and wild and made only more so by our complete ignorance to there contents.

We are invaders here, but we will tame it if we work together. Only In tandem can it be broken, and we are more united than perhaps ever before. United by, at the very least, a desire to return to order. It is for this reason and at this time I offer this.

The new world charter
A call for a netural balance for the benefit of all. our quest simple and three fold.

-Establish a Secound lydel map scoping the total area of the island we now call home.

-Find a centeralized meeting place where heads of house can convene so we might better work together.

-Build a highway from the largest soutost city to whichever will become its sister in the north for ease of trade and travel for all.
If you or anyone you know are intrested in one all of these ideals than join me, Cedric Lydel in the eastern coastal camp, center tent where I will stay for three months after these panflits are raised. After such a time we will set sail from
Camp Norman to map the coast of the new lands and all her smaller islands.

Jax's hundred blessings

And may we always remember the Northern Kingdoms

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
OOC INFO AND FORUM RP
The event will take place likely next saturday around 2PM PST. We will sail around the length of the mainland mapping the coast. It should be a fairly simple laid-back sailing RP.

Forum RP will start below this post. If you are posting OOC please head your post with [OOC] for ease of RP.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*Cedric Sits alone in the large tent at the center of the camp that has replaced the crossroads as the common natural ground. Before him on the large table are many papers and rough maps he has collected from many different people who've Traveled the new world's lands. besides that is a stack of the Charter and a very very short list of those willing to help him*

*He glances up ever 30 minutes or so from his work hoping someone will enter to join him on his Journey*

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
[OOC]
So, the Azerwind Camp would have no idea of this?

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Teeke mosies into the camp, a large sack on her back seems to indicate she was not out on a short walk. Closely in tow is another elf, with far fairer skin and hair. She's also carrying a large sack on her back. The sound of jingling and giggling can be heard from the young women as they make their way around the camp. After stopping at the posted sign for a few moments they take turn and begin towards the indicated tent.

<E: Hello~?> Teeke calls out as they approach.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*glances at the entrance, the elven lost on him likely muddles into the backround chatter of the other busy voices in the camp*

*after a moment the halfling shifts in his seat and continues writing*

[ooc]
[OOC]
So, the Azerwind Camp would have no idea of this?
They will have only heard by word of mouth. Cedric dosnt know about there camp

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Behind the Elf, the sound of gravel crunching under black boots grows louder with each passing step. In comes a slender man in a burgundy doublet and a dark teal cloak. The man's skin is fair and his garb clearly not meant for trekking in the wilderness. His sharp indigo eyes greet Cedric.

"
Cedric, long time no see"

Tis the voice of Niko Variclav, the guy who almost ditched Cedric in the Riseportian Jungle during Nwalme's wedding.

"Cartography waits for no man I see, how is your work going?"

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Teeke hurries along, ducking into the tent and ushering the other elf along with her. She moves to the side, trying to stay out of the way. As the man behind to speak she looks towards him, but a curious expression crosses her face.

As they continue to speak her eyes move towards the maps, and her fingers run in the air, seemingly tracing parts of the geography.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Niko! My dear friend! Come in have a seat.

*the halfling tosses his dusty brown hair aside and motions to one of the many chairs*

No my friend the race is on and I intend to leave my name on every inch of this island I can reach. I spent the last three days tracing a river to its sorce...
*he speaks fast not even pausing for breath*

With no luck but I have noticed so many horizon nameless mountain scapes and queer trees, beasts yet unknown to us. Plants and animals.

There is coin in every discovery! I'm very happy to see you. Your the firs one to come.

How appropriate that it should be you!

*he is beaming*

I suspect more should arrive over the next few days.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*glances*

AND YOU BROUGHT GEUSTS!

who is this niko? Far preetier than your usual Entourage.

*glances back at niko*

How is old furvur these days?

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
{....Ooohh, boy}

Niko promptly takes a seat to where he gestured.

"Thank you Cedric, it is great to see your enthusiasm again"

He then looks to the group of pretty elven women that Cedric mentioned, quizzically and slightly perplexed.

"These fine ladies are not part of my entourage nor did I ever realize I have one...in fact...I have no idea who they are"

His face looks back up to Cedric.

"Last I saw Nwalme, he was doing very well. He is a fine leader especially given the circumstances of where Riseport was. Did you know that the jungles north of the city were privy to a tribe of savage moor elves?

Teeke

Lord of Altera
As it becomes evident the men are talking about them, Teeke turns towards the other elf and whispers a bit.
<
You still remember common...yes? Maybe you can tell them we're here to help, and oh! Introduce us maybe?>

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Not the sligtest! Glad I missed them when I passed that region

*laughs and Looks at the ladies. he makes a face than seems to remember something. He dives into a bag sitting by his chair and begins pulling things out tossing all sorts of bobbles on the table. Pouches of seeds, empty ink vials, water damaged papers and books, a sextant. Finally he pulls out a small brown leather book*

"Gift from a apprentice cartographer of mine on the arget Islas! Let's give it a go."

AH HUM *clearing his throught and begins to flip through the book*

<aweful elven: You are for sitting! Much fat table many stool? Here. for. *pauses looking for a word* goat?>

*gives Niko a self satisfied look like this is very impressive*

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Niko understood much of what Cedric had just said and he can't help himself but to snicker. He then begins his attempt at communication with the ladies.

<Below Average Elven: You here for...purpose?>

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Teeke grins, little smiley dimples press into her cheeks and she begins to speak slowly, using simple words.

<
E: Hello, my name is Teeke and this is Luciah. We are with Soresta Shalherana, and have been made aware of your plans to map this land, establish...make roads, and centers for peaceful interaction. We are very happy to hear about these jobs, and want to aid in anyway possible.>

After she finishes Luciah would most likely translate into common [ooc - player is unable to get to computer currently and has permitted use of the character]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Another Halfling would enter the tent, the same size as Cedric yet two noticeable differences are unmissable. The newcomer is leading an even smaller Halfling toddler towards the seats, his hair is dark and swept back from his face. As he and the child makes their way over with an air of authority he'd cough into his hand, most likely to gain the group's attention.

"Cousin."

His face would show a smile, albeit a hollow one. His eyes would seem older and even a little wrinkled.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
*James simply slips in giving a small wave to the halfling before opening his book and standing idle writing*
(Do tag me if you interact with the muffin man)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Upon hearing what Teeke and Luciah have to say, Niko pieces together that either they are part of some sort of religious organization that pertains to Shalherana or they have a friend whose last name is Shalherana.

Your help is most welcome, I look forward to working with you.

With that, Niko begins examining them and predicts how well they would survive the Habin's Hand's maiden voyage Part Two.