Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Marriage Of Hrothgar Sharppick (NinjaTangerine) and Mantha (ManthaMetha)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
So yeah, I got booted out of the thread which seems to happen too often :mad:
Would anyone who works on the Forums etc be so kind as to actually fix this?!
When is/ was the marriage, and if it wasn't yesterday I don't want to be the scribe... As I said Scribe does absolutely nothing to do but be there. Since you have a Priest I presume I'll just be in the audience. Of course, that is provided that the marriage hasn't taken place yet -_-

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
No it hasn't taken place, got moved to this Sunday and Ok, We won't make you Scribe
*Prepares to Sneak Scribing Gear to Rox*
Now you can be a Flower Girl and Scribe >: )

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
hehe... That will be interesting to see! :p
Also, I'll be sure to bring some gifts for the couple, you all attendees should too! :D

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Hurray, More Flower Girls! :D
Also, Does anyone know if were allowed to use Flight for this to Take Pictures because were Building the base of their Marriage?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I guess that we are allowed to make pictures, under the excuse of "making them for Tang's newspaper". That would work out, would it not?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I see the couple is uncertain :p
Anyway, next week Saturday, 7 or 8 PM in the evening (UK time)= perfecto timo friendo! :D
At that time the server's the busiest.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
After a Long Time, Its finally decided the Wedding will be on the 30th, This Saturday... Hopefully everyone can make it..... This has taken a long time to get to...