Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Marriage Of Hrothgar Sharppick (NinjaTangerine) and Mantha (ManthaMetha)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
As You walk down your path to your home, you notice a poster on the Notice Board Nearby

Dear All Alterians! You are hereby invited to the Wedding of Hrothgar Sharppick and Mantha!
No Wood Elves Allowed
We are happy to announce the wedding of Hrothgar Sharppick and Mantha! All Alterians are to be invited (Except for Wood Elves) and will be invited to a Grand Reception afterwards full of feasting and Drinking!

Story:
After his long hardships on working on the Great City of Thraall with the Dwarven Female, Mantha, they continue up the stairs to the surface where Hrothgar gazes at Mantha in her full beauty as the Sunrise light shines on her, his love rises to the top of his heart. He is to shy to ask at first but Lord Draco enters and shows interest in the Dwarven LAdy. With this, all Hrothgars fears are gone and He asks her to marry him and to be his Dwarven Queen, where she quickly reply 'Yes'.

Jobs
(Many still need filling in so ask if you would like to take one!)
Groom: NinjaTangerine
Bride: ManthaMetha
Best Man: Justshadow
Maid Of Honour: cherrysparx (I think...)
Priest/Priestess: jakp25
Ring-bearer: Ninja_Kaboom
Greeter: (To Be Found)
Guards: Leumasarcade, epikplayer, Camicaxe (May Need more)
Head Flower Girl: xRoXx
Flower Girls :
Scribe: MRPolo13
Head Bridesmen: Seth_Jenkins
Bridesmen: Conmaster13, thefatgerbil
Brides Maids: abbeyvie, bluebird
Butlers: All Dwarves in Thraall

Place and Time
Place: Throne Room, Thraall (TBC)
Time: Saturday 30th June 2012 (TBC)
Other Time: 7:30pm Start (BST)
Reception Place: The Drunken Dwarf, Thraall

(This Could all Change)
Disclaimer: No Weapons are allowed at the Wedding, However Armour shall be as Many Dwarves are wearing Ceremonial Armour. SHowing Weapons will get you kicked out of the Wedding and shot in the knee by our brilliant Archers :D

We Hope to see you all There :D

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
*smiles* Last wedding I attended I bit the bride... Can I be the priest? I will make sure to... not bite the bride.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was a decent priest last time I checked. If it is anything after 9 AM and 1 am I can attend :p

Con

Lord of Altera
Just to let you know it's the 10th on Sunday unless your a different timezone than me.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
That is basicly the whole day. (Make sure to make it in British Summer Time please! :D)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I won't bite anyone's head off... merely take a nibble. Meez be good Vyre yes.. Meez no include Kilrox in ceremony.. noo dat bad....

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Woo! I'ma go and become the priest then!
If so, though. I will need a scribe, because marriages were often written down. He won't have any real purpose, just adds to the RP feeling