Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Grand tournament of the roses.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
If you are going to joust please post here as well so I can put together an d pre release a tournament roster so people can prepare.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Just to clarify - Who can enter the tournaments? First post still says three generations for the first one. Can anyone enter the other ones?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Just to clarify - Who can enter the tournaments? First post still says three generations for the first one. Can anyone enter the other ones?
I believe the Joust is for the three generations, while the rest is for everyone...not 100% on that.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I believe the Joust is for the three generations, while the rest is for everyone...not 100% on that.
If thats 3 generations on server. I believe Maceo is one of the only ones able to joust. . .Can I just take my prize now? :D

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'll be jousting as Ronn Holztorc.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Is it a death match or just a mock fight?
The meelee will have rules that won't be revealed until fifteen minutes before its start, he entire event will be held in a new tournament grounds first of its kind never before seen in our lands in honor of the upcoming royal marriages of abermore.

^ I dont think he'll say until then. xD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Mhmh anyone can joist pf nobilty with patents, a port has been set up by solus from spawn