Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Grand tournament of the roses.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

His Grace Duke Ansgar Cunal Telarion the first warden of the south, Guardian of the sea, Protector of the people,warden of stars,Lord of the grand House of Telarion. Invite all be they of low birth or high born to the the Grand Tournament of roses. There will be several events to be held to include a joust of noble Knights, archery tournament, and a mellee that both knights and low born can participate in. The meelee will have rules that won't be revealed until fifteen minutes before its start, he entire event will be held in a new tournament grounds first of its kind never before seen in our lands in honor of the upcoming royal marriages of abermore.

~Events~

The Joust of Chivilary
Only Nobel Knights or nobles who can provide papers of atleast three generation of papers proving noble standing will be admit.(yes book and quill with family lineage will be needed upon arrival)

1st place
The Armor of honor.

A full pay worked full plate of ornate design legend be told that only those with true honor apcan adorn it.

A war horse.

2nd place

A thousand gold pieces.

The challenge of Theodora.

1st place

The bow of light.

Said to be wielded by those of true aim and shot true warriors of light to fight against the dark.

2nd place two hundre gold pieces.

The battle of crusade.

1st place

The sword of truth
Said to be wielded by those of truth honor and righteousness.

2nd place

Five hundred gold pieces

Noble Boxes

There are five noble poses available for noble families upon request these boxes offer a variety of different wines up to a dozen no two boxes hold the same. As well as specially prepared meal for the boxes itself, of the following dishes.

First course

A seafood course

Lobster Thermidor
Special made succulent bread baked shells to golden brown with a lig brush of butter, stuffed with seasoned lobster caught fresh and Made for your enjoyment.

Fresh cooked salmon

Salmon slowly made over a turning spit with a succulent red wine poured over it to keep it fresh served with a lemon, and small salad.

Oysters el fire

Succulent freshly caught oysters served in their shells with a bell pepper,chilli costing and bacon cut and sprinkled on top for a fiery yet quenching taste.

Secon course

The birds of the land.

First course

stuffed Pheasant

A pheasant baked till golden brown stuffed with a tasty seasoned stuffing, basted in a white wine and served with brown sugared yam.

Roasted duck

A roasted duck succulently rossted slowly till golden brown and served with a orange ginger glaze.

A swan pie

A eleqount swan pie baked to perfection filled with sweet rolls around the swan itself.

Third course

Wild animals of the land.

Wild Boar

A wild boar slow rossted for hours till the meat falls off with barely a touch, glazed in a spices honey glaze and potatoes.

Wild deer

Freshly hunted deer hunted by the finest hunters in the land served to you, in a vegetable version stew topped with spheres and spices for a zingy yet satisfying taste.

Wild rabbit.

Rabbit taken and freshly made and served on the choicest of cuts wrapped in a bacon overly with a sweet red pepper sauce.

Desserts

Available threw out the entirety of the courses.

Ice wine truffles

A chocolate truffle filled with a cherry wine candy cream made form the finest wine, kept cooled and chilled for your enjoyment.

Lemon pie.

A freshly made lemon pie topped with cream.

Pumpkin pie

Ooc.

The event will take place the twenty ninth is what I am aimi for at about four pm est will be looking for hunters to hunt the game listed above, cooks and servants as well personal and specially made invites will be sent to the nobility I just have to craft them and send them to the house so expect inboxes soon.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I want to do this
But people break my character too much XD

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Given it's description, might I ask who smithed the armor? Unless it isn't made IC yet. This is usually a pretty big deal for a lot of people.

Pretty much no one has that noble lineage.
Yup

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Yeah you just lost a lot of people that would come joust.

Like me, for example.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Not alot of people have that noble lineage man, ;_;
Althalos' backstory has him born into a noble family?
But that isn't really used for anything IC, it's just like 'it happened. Yup.'

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yeah you just lost a lot of people that would come joust.

Like me, for example.
Given it's description, might I ask who smithed the armor? Unless it isn't made IC yet. This is usually a pretty big deal for a lot of people.

Pretty much no one has that noble lineage.
knighthood is considered a class of very lower nobility if bestowed upon by a king in the eyes of house Telarion so three gnerations of your family serving the same lord is fine,just have your patent signed by your liege lord or lady.

The armor is going to be on order I expect it to be finished two weeks after the event the winner shall be given the bill of sale for the armor to collect it from the smither which im looking at roy at the moment.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I don't think many characters have had 3 generations of nobility, even knights, even higher nobility in Anhald haven't existed with nobility for that long xD

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I don't think many characters have had 3 generations of nobility, even knights, even higher nobility in Anhald haven't existed with nobility for that long xD
jeor and the youngest courtnay children have three generations of nobility, and so does charlotte's daughter in lavoyard / abermore iirc

if it counts, edmund's son is the third generation, but he's also like 3 months old

however if backstory nobility counts, every anhald noble except for Aleksei and Berndt can attend

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
jeor and the youngest courtnay children have three generations of nobility, and so does charlotte's daughter in lavoyard / abermore iirc

if it counts, edmund's son is the third generation, but he's also like 3 months old

however if backstory nobility counts, every anhald noble except for Aleksei and Berndt can attend
Personally, I was counting only characters that actually got played, ICly I understand it'd be a much broader range of nobles who would be able to participate.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

yeap i kinda looked and owrked off what i knew of yalls structure to make sure I could fit most of everyone based of the writ of nobility thing.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Could a unaffiliated warrior or small faction attend the carousel? If they didn't have three generations of lineage.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
they can attend the three generatiosn of lineage is only for the joust istelf teh archeyr contest and melee are open to all, and there are peasent seats if not participating.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
working with elze she made a good suggestion while we spoke back and forth you Must be of noble brith with papers signed by your lord or lady proving nobility to joust.