Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Gift of Giving - CLOSED!

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
*and here comes Mourin, fashionably late.*"A wish for a god hmm....well...I 'aven't touched a bow in a while, wouldn't mind 'avin one again." he thinks for a moment "Yeah sure, I'll go with that."
"I wish for a strong, sturdy bow that'll compliment my incredible archery skill...and I want it to be shiny! or have some nice decorations or....somethin I guess."

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
*and here comes Mourin, fashionably late.*"A wish for a god hmm....well...I 'aven't touched a bow in a while, wouldn't mind 'avin one again." he thinks for a moment "Yeah sure, I'll go with that."
"I wish for a strong, sturdy bow that'll compliment my incredible archery skill...and I want it to be shiny! or have some nice decorations or....somethin I guess."
Unfortunately this is closed - I'm sorry. : (

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Unfortunately this is closed - I'm sorry. : (
(I know this part this is just for RP’s sake)

Bennett searches for the box to set a new scrawl of parchment. If he finds it, he sets it in—if not, he rips up the note and discards it where it was.

“Give me a way to keep Glenn safe. To find him.”