Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Mage's experiment

Would you attend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
o_o I never left my slave with you. I only left him to fight you that one time in H.R.
Well he surrendered and i just about sliced him to death then stole his connection to you. So basicly if you try to kill me you'll hurt yourself, but not me very much because i share pain with about 5 people.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Well he surrendered and i just about sliced him to death then stole his connection to you. So basicly if you try to kill me you'll hurt yourself, but not me very much because i share pain with about 5 people.
RP-Usage denied. Your persistance = Annoyance.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Tom even though we haven't seen each other, I was your assistant and you were training me for a while... I can smooth back into that character... :3

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Tom, you share a connection with about 5 people?! I commend you good sir!

Zethcron would be glad to assist you of course if your death calls for something he wants, you will die but if not then he will help you so he can be entertained. Although, you can avoid any mishaps from Zethcron if he is paid. He is a mercenary damn it. (Read my signature)

Also am I a bit late to this? The thread is a month old so far.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Tomtom, you told me to get Bellon's hair, and I never did it. Also I didn't surrender, you godmodded me into a prison. I've been on this server much much longer than you, so wouldn't ya' think I might be just a tad more powerful than you?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This wasnt a necro, not even an ickle one.

Tom, you cant force people to rp (only queen Bettemus can do that -_-) so may I recommend that I temporarily lock this, you find people who are willing to play the roles, edit your story as appropriate then PM me when you want it opened again?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
This wasnt a necro, not even an ickle one.

Tom, you cant force people to rp (only queen Bettemus can do that -_-) so may I recommend that I temporarily lock this, you find people who are willing to play the roles, edit your story as appropriate then PM me when you want it opened again?
I was kidding itzzatruth!

:D I agree.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
So basically tomtom doesn't give the facts straight? Or he doesn't know the facts?
Then there's the questions about this... How did he get hair from a bald man? (Never mind I just answered my own question, maybe)

I am wondering about the forum title things...
I'm a "Lord" while tomtom is a "Villager" and tomtom has been here longer than me... so does this mean I might be... I don't know, overstepping my boundaries?

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Tomtom, you told me to get Bellon's hair, and I never did it. Also I didn't surrender, you godmodded me into a prison. I've been on this server much much longer than you, so wouldn't ya' think I might be just a tad more powerful than you?
idk what your talking about, i got bellons hair myself, i tricked bellon, bellon approves.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Says the guy who RPs as a pokemon character and can freeze people and if they dont do what he says he kills them, so RP usage, DENIED.
Actually, that's my own decision, because I'm not using anybody else's RP without their permission. Therefore, I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Maybe you should have talked about it with him first, Tom. Being snippy won't improve your chances to get permission.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Maybe you should have talked about it with him first, Tom. Being snippy won't improve your chances to get permission.
Im just proving a point, this is very old and ive changed my character about three times since i posted this.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Actually, that's my own decision, because I'm not using anybody else's RP without their permission. Therefore, I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
I dont think killing people just because they wont do what you say in rp is there desision, and plus, you think that three guys, two who do nothing, can defeat a high mage in his tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.