Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Mage's experiment

Would you attend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Cork Steampunk, the court mage of Heavens Reach, has gathered a peice of Azeraths soul, a clump of Belons hair, a demon in his soul, the powers of a shadow prince, the trust of the guardian of Ley Lines , command of the great architects son, and his new magic. Who can stop this evil force from taking over Altera and raising Queen Grief as his servent.

Join me, Tomtomgags or Cork Steampunk in this epic Event! There is no set date because it has not been oked yet, once oked a set date will be made.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Can we get maybe a little more backstory on why he's doing is? Explain how he got some of these things. Like Belon's hair. How does someone get an entire clump of a powerful mages hair?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Can we get maybe a little more backstory on why he's doing is? Explain how he got some of these things. Like Belon's hair. How does someone get an entire clump of a powerful mages hair?
So he's got a soul, magic, another soul, shadow powers and command over a powerful person and you're querying his ability to get a few strands of hair? :p

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Well there's a reasonable explanation for those, it's just the theft of Bellon's hair that confuses/frightens me. Stealing Bellon's hair is considered to me worse than stealing cookies and diamonds from Bane. It's just mad.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Well there's a reasonable explanation for those, it's just the theft of Bellon's hair that confuses/frightens me. Stealing Bellon's hair is considered to me worse than stealing cookies and diamonds from Bane. It's just mad.
No that's safe, they don't notice... :p

Anyway, it's Ley Lines...

Finally, how in harateth's name did you gather all of that stuff?
  • Azerath is passed out right now... and you have to be awake to give part of your soul...
  • Bellon has never cut his hair, cause it never grows...
  • Why are you corrupted?
  • You killed Shadow.
  • You know a person that is in control of the Ley Lines...
  • Command of an architects son
  • And new magic.
I don't see the connection...

*votes yes*

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
No that's safe, they don't notice... :p

Anyway, it's Ley Lines...

Finally, how in harateth's name did you gather all of that stuff?
  • Azerath is passed out right now... and you have to be awake to give part of your soul...
  • Bellon has never cut his hair, cause it never grows...
  • Why are you corrupted?
  • You killed Shadow.
  • You know a person that is in control of the Ley Lines...
  • Command of an architects son
  • And new magic.
I don't see the connection...

*votes yes*
Azerath left his slave with me and i released there bonds so i had a small bit of Azerath, and idk that bellon never cut his hair XD fail i might replace that with cubeys hair since i did an RP where i actualy got it, im curropted by the many spirits inside of me and from drinking an evil potion, the great architect is the god of all structur, hes the deity of HR, and thanks for correcting me on my spelling.

astraiaofnight

I think I might like it here
I like this concept a lot. But i need to be sure you have developed this rp. Sometimes people arent ready for rp. Thanks Cork :p

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
you should use bellon's hair to create magical copies of bellon and have an army of old grumy men who are powerful in magic. their weakness could be prune juice and pudding.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Cork Steampunk, the court mage of Heavens Reach, has gathered a peice of Azeraths soul, a clump of Belons hair, a demon in his soul, the powers of a shadow prince, the trust of the guardian of Ley Lines , command of the great architects son, and his new magic. Who can stop this evil force from taking over Altera and raising Queen Grief as his servent.

Join me, Tomtomgags or Cork Steampunk in this epic Event! There is no set date because it has not been oked yet, once oked a set date will be made.
*Cough* Azerath's soul? I never authorized this.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
If you would have asked... I would have let you use Me in your RP...
But now... I'll have to consider it. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.