Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Crimson War

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
So, Hilter, can you arrange a moment for the event? also, can an admin (preferably the great demon), indicate to us where is the nearest nether stronghold?

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I can't arrange a date for it yet, before it happens something else needs to happen, but it shouldn't be too long.

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
Not FAR far, but not really close. Plus I forget the way. There is a lot of twists and turns.
You can also use the Dynamic map to see where it is.

W

wakerman4

I Will Keep Away From The StrongHold.
Sounds Like If I Ever Want To Get Some Netheraack to Sell, I Would Have To Stay Away From Restricted Areas.
Thank's For The Heads Up

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I Will Keep Away From The StrongHold.
Sounds Like If I Ever Want To Get Some Netheraack to Sell, I Would Have To Stay Away From Restricted Areas.
Thank's For The Heads Up
That makes absolutely no sense, and if you use the information in rp, you are metagaming.

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
Hey that is interesting... Count Me in! *smiles*
Wait... full iron armor...
So I have to wear iron and take of my diamond?
(suppose yeah to save it :p)

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Tbh, I don't see why the iron restriction is there, I think if your character has pimped out armor, go ahead and wear it, unless Val has something to say about that.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Mmm in my opinion, having full enchanted diam armor would ruin rp and would not be good for the "teamwork" spirit im trying to get for the event

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Hmm. Maybe we can get an admin (cubey) to beef up the difficulty (more spawners?) but if not, that does make sense.