Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Crimson War

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Message to all Crusaders!

I hereby call on for an invasion of the Nether World! A large elite regiment will be sent forth by portal to clear their way and capture a nether stronghold, which will serve as a bastion for the Crusade's further wars! This will also serve as a transport platform to fight queen Grief if she was to escape from the Void, where she is currently imprisoned.

The Event: As i just said, this event will be Crusader-only. A medium-sized group of our most loyal soldiers will be sent in the Nether to capture one of the fabled ''nether strongholds''.

-They will be lead by the crusade's High-Crusader, Sir Andros Hilter (mister_hilter).

-The Crusaders will be supplied with a normal Crusader uniform (a full set of iron), an iron blade, some food (you can bring your own or ask the crusade's cook, lady Bella=bowduim400) and some torches.

-the event will be an RP event focusing on fighting your way trough the Nether until you can siege, capture and claim a nether stronghold. Don't worry, dying won't kill your RP character.

-The commander of the operation will have a flag which he will be able to claim the stronghold with for the might of the Golden Crusade.

-To keep this RP-wise, your are not allowed to bring anything else then iron items, some food, some cobblestone to barricade potential holes in the stronghold and some torches.

-I would like an admin to post here (preferably cubey) so he/she could maybe spawn mobs, things like that, and maybe give tips to the crusaders to help them going towards the nearest stronghold (because, even in RP, walking for 2 hours without knowing where you go in the nether gets boring.)

Captain:
High Crusader Andros Hilter (mister_hilter)

soldiers of the golden army participating:
-obsidianshield, alias Robert Eiiv.
-kaza125, alias Marcus Dondarrion
-Epikplayer, alias Epikus Descartes.
-jakp25, alias Jack Blackhair
-flyzerzone, alias Lyzer Faarer
-

for the crusaders that want to come, just tell both your ingame/RP name, if you are a crusader (of course...) and what would you bring to the small group.

Soon as everything will be planned, ill post it in this thread.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
~hilter will get you all killed, he didn't even show up to lead his men in the siege of castle Pevensey~

(in character thoughts, I and Hilters rp don't get along xD)

Hilter

Legend of Altera
(Hey not my fault Viggy, my computer's power supply broke and I had to get a new one :( )
Also, Val, I'm bringing a bow and arrows too. Its needed against Ghasts.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
Question: Does cubey know you're coming? If not, get ready to get owned to hell, or in this case the Nether. Building a base without consent will not be pretty. Also, I don't think that she would appreciate a regiment coming on in. Uninvited guests, and stuff like that.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Hilter, please recruit Crusaders to join the event, i never think about it and ide remind you its your operation, i am only the coordinator.
;-;

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Awesome, So right now we have.
1. Me
2. Kaza
3. Epik
4. Obsidianshield
5. Jakp
I need you guys to post in the thread if you are interested.