Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Court of Port Silver

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Can I be a prosecutioner?
Yes. Although I think that role will need different people depending on what the trial is. In medieval times a person on trial would get an advocate to speak for them and the same for the plaintiff. I think for our court if someone accuses someone else of a crime then they get to choose someone to help them prosecute the suspect. You could be that person.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Yes. Although I think that role will need different people depending on what the trial is. In medieval times a person on trial would get an advocate to speak for them and the same for the plaintiff. I think for our court if someone accuses someone else of a crime then they get to choose someone to help them prosecute the suspect. You could be that person.
Sure, I can do that! The whole thing sounds like a really good idea, by the way, great job!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
So many opportunities.

Does Basil go to court for his past crimes?
Does be become a Bailiff and/or guard?
Is torture something someone could be sentenced to?
I, in my humble opinion, do believe there is no one better fit for the role of executioner and/or torturer.

Yer one of my favorite admins now. :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I thought medieval times were all
He stole bread.
Off with his head.

...shows how much I know :p
Depends on where you were in medieval Europe. Some places were as you say, very unjust for some, but others weren't, such as late-medieval Italy/Byzantium, where in places such as Venice you would often find law buildings and courthouses.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I wandered into this building when I was exploring the trade district, and was blown away.

The Prison, especially. The best prison I have seen- To date.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Nice,idea Rau!
We should do introductions like this step by step for every of the main buildings at Port Silver Square (does it already have a name?). For the library an event where everyone can present their books or can give it to the Silver Crown.
Some nice auctions for houses in PS in the new Auctionhouse. And something for the Bank too...

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
I would like to volunteer as a deputy judge or bailiff.
I've been playing judge in my lands, and I prefer a proper beheading

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I haven't done anything with this. Need some disputes or crimes to try! Cubey, your time will come later
There also the matter of the passed floodings..
Abbey has been forgiven way to easily...

And a few bandits maybe..