Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking the Next Step

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
ill need some help with inserting images onto mine. If someone is able to guide me through this id appreciate it ._.
also if someone can fix my information ba for some reason its coming out odd though i dont think i did anything to it

C

Cubey

Queen Grief and Unicube pages are now up but someone write down about Queen Grief for me?

also I need help for writing down about me in that page :(

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
ill need some help with inserting images onto mine. If someone is able to guide me through this id appreciate it ._.
also if someone can fix my information ba for some reason its coming out odd though i dont think i did anything to it
All you have to do is type [[File:name.jpg]] into the profile, and then afterwards go to the 'Upload a File' section and upload the image you want to. In this case the name of my image would have been 'name' and it would be a .jpg - as if you were using a png file called 'rawr' it would be [[File:rawr.png]].
What's wrong with your information?

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Bellon no offence but im going to ignore that rule about half human/dwarf because i spent hours writing up my character profile and creating my skin, i have been half dwarf/human since i joined an i WILL keep it that way.
My Profile:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/iadarath-and-the-basilisk.3979/
iTz, I don't like the tone of your voice.... hahahaha! But all that aside, you miss-read my intention. My point was you can't be 50% of four things!!! You can't be a half dwarf - half elf that is half vampire, and half Wizard... That is the point I was trying to make. It is quite possible for a dwarf and a human to have a relationship and that being said you are completely fine.

Still, I try to be fair and informed when I make judgments. You never have to come to me in an aggressive manner. Also, "going to ignore" rules is never a good thing nor is "i WILL keep it".

I think you see now that there was no need for that type of tilt in your post. You could have simply said, "Bellon, I wanted to ask a question about the "half" rule. I've been half dwarf/human since I joined the server. Is it ok if I keep that?"

That would have been a much more mature and clever way to go about it.... We live we learn.

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
iTz, I don't like the tone of your voice.... hahahaha! But all that aside, you miss-read my intention. My point was you can't be 50% of four things!!! You can't be a half dwarf - half elf that is half vampire, and half Wizard... That is the point I was trying to make. It is quite possible for a dwarf and a human to have a relationship and that being said you are completely fine.

Still, I try to be fair and informed when I make judgments. You never have to come to me in an aggressive manner. Also, "going to ignore" rules is never a good thing nor is "i WILL keep it".

I think you see now that there was no need for that type of tilt in your post. You could have simply said, "Bellon, I wanted to ask a question about the "half" rule. I've been half dwarf/human since I joined the server. Is it ok if I keep that?"

That would have been a much more mature and clever way to go about it.... We live we learn.
ah, i am sorry i misread your post as intrusive and trying to force rules on me but sorry about that
(also ignoring rules is good when it comes to internet copyright laws ;) )
psst.. give my profile some love... :p