Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking the Next Step

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Now that you guys have stated your alignment it is now time to start beefing up those profiles. Please guys, nothing silly.
  1. If you are human you can not be older than 90
  2. You can not be half human, half elf, half dwarf, half gnome...
  3. You are not all powerful
  4. You do not own the most powerful artifact that can kill kings.
  5. Please be consistent. Don't change characters unless they are killed, die or are missing.
Here is a template of a good character layout. You can look at mine to see how it will look. Fill it out and I will cut and paste it onto the Wiki. It will lead from your Alignment to your profile page.
This is an example of my profile
http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Magus_Bellon

How to make your profile? You may edit all things in red.
  1. Upload a picture of yourself.
    1. A graphical picture
    2. If you have a pixel art, you may upload that as well
  2. Fill out the wiki profile template
{| style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left: 15px; text-align: center; border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:15px;" |
<div style="text-align: center:"><font size="2">
Magus Bellon</font>
|- valign="top"
|
[[File:bellon_wizard.jpg|250px]]
<div class="NavHead" border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:12px ;">'''Information'''</div>
<div style="float: left; width: 0px; margin-right: 80px;">
<p>
'''Diety'''
<div style="page-break-before: always">'''Name/Alias'''</div>
'''Gender'''
'''Age'''
'''Titles'''
'''Home'''
'''Alignment'''
</p>
</div>
<center>
<p>
<div style="page-break-before: always">
[[Harateth]]
Bellonius Lightbringer
Male
Unknown
Archwizard/Magus
[[Uthrandir]]
[[Lawful Good]]

<div style="clear: both;">
</div>
|-
|
|}
'''Bellonius Antonius Octavius Lightbringer''' is a powerful Archwizard of Altera. Also known as "Bellon the Wise", the Magus is the leader of [[Uthrandir]], the King of Wisdom and Light and high member of the Council of Myrithas. He is also known on occasion as [[Magus Bellon|Coelum Lightbringer]]
==Basics==
===Appearance===
Bellon appears as a grey-bearded man of weather visage, charmingly melodious tone, alert, sparkling grey eyes, elegant (oddly clean) linen robes of vibrant coloration and an inviting slender nose. (One can tell that he was quite handsome as a youth). Bellon wears the Gold and White colors of the Academy in tribute to the god Harateth.
===Personality===
Bellon is usually warm and inviting. Quick to talk and sometimes needing a little 'too' much personal information. He is a natural storyteller, witty, clever, and a very charming old man. However, when work is to be done, he can be imperious, grave, and very short. He very rarely reveals the full extent of his true thoughts and nature to anyone. He believes in Order and can become rankled in the midst of Choas. Bellon has a hunger for knowledge and the procurement of such. He can spend hours in the study of his tower, mulling over histories and creating books a new. Many a time will he take a pilgramige, book in hand, to a neighboring city to hear stories and jot them down. Bellon loves to cook and more so, EAT!
[[Image:bellon_pixelb.png|left|thumb|Magus Bellon "the wise"]]
===Magus Bellon in Uthrandir===
Bellon once resided in the fair city of [[Aurolus]], where he was the town Wizard. He is the founded Uthrandir, Hall of the Wizards of Order. The Magus's city of Uthrandir stands as a monument of beauty and a sancturary to the learned of Altera. The Wizards of Uthrandir usually invite guests with food and drink, however sometimes they are too busy to see anyone and may be dismissive and grumpy! His tower, Bellon believes, plays a vital role in Altera. He and his professors train many of the inhabitants of Altera. The Wizards of Uthrandir see to the most efficient functioning of and use of the City. The Tower of Uthrandir acts as a pre-emptive warden against the forces of evil.
===Bellon's Power===
Since is arrival in Altera his memories have been blurred. They come to him as pictures, fragments.... he has spent many a sleepless night trying to organize these thoughts. Yet he knows that within him is a power that lies dormant. However, Bellon has never been a 'spell hurler', nay! "There is much to be said for diplomacy." For if you truly understood the extent of magic you would know how dangerous it is. Bellon rarely uses magic unless extremely necessary (Demons, Dragons, other Wizards) but do not let his mystic timidity fool you in any way. He is quite learned in the Art and studies every day. Foolish would be he who awakened the sleeping sorcerrer!
Quite frankly, the quarrels of men are but a farce. There are worst things in creation than the ire of mortal men. Bellon's true power lies in his ability to rally the hearts of the people against the forces of evil. It is an old device of Bellon. His melodious tones do many things to influence the will of mortals, lest they know of this device. Bellon is know for his ability to speak many languages.
==Media==
[[Media:
==Bellon's Magical Sword==
===Ireneus the Lightbringer===
'''Ireneus the Lightbringer''' is the legendary sword of Magus Bellon, attributed with magical powers or associated with the rightful sovereignty of Uthrandir. Sometimes Ireneus and the Lightbringer (the proof of Bellon's association with the Silverhands) are said to be the same weapon, but some consider they are separate. The sword was associated with the Uthrandirian legend very early.This enchanted blade was given to him by Johanna Magefire during the his first coming to Altera. The Spell sword is said to posses great power to slice through its enemies, render them in flames and throw them away from the Magus.
== External links ==
* Bellon the Wise[http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/bellon-the-wise.3500/]
------
All items in red may be edited to fit your needs.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
background:#3399CC
This is a hexadecimal color code. You can change this to be a color of your liking However lets do this.

3399CC = Good Alignment
999999 = Neutral Alignment
990000 = Evil Alignment

I may allow different colors... I don't know yet. Here is a guide to the Hexadecimal color codes.
http://html-color-codes.com/

==Media==
[[Media:xyz]]
==Bellon's Magical Sword==
===Ireneus the Lightbringer===
'''Ireneus the Lightbringer''' is the legendary sword of Magus Bellon, attributed with magical powers or associated with the rightful sovereignty of Uthrandir. Sometimes Ireneus and the Lightbringer (the proof of Bellon's association with the Silverhands) are said to be the same weapon, but some consider they are separate. The sword was associated with the Uthrandirian legend very early.This enchanted blade was given to him by Johanna Magefire during the his first coming to Altera. The Spell sword is said to posses great power to slice through its enemies, render them in flames and throw them away from the Magus.
== External links ==
* Bellon the Wise[http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/bellon-the-wise.3500/]
These are items specific to me. You can change them into whatever you like for example instead of ==Media== It could be ==Bewpy's Journal== and you could post links from the wiki to the forums or for that page to another specific page.

All the items in red you are free to change.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
{| style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left: 15px; text-align: center; border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:15px;" |
<div style="text-align: center:"><font size="2">
Ari Torke </font>
|- valign="top"
|
[[File:|250px]]
<div class="NavHead" border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:12px ;">'''Information'''</div>
<div style="float: left; width: 0px; margin-right: 80px;">
<p>
'''Diety'''
<div style="page-break-before: always">'''Name/Alias'''</div>
'''Gender'''
'''Age'''
'''Titles'''
'''Home'''
'''Alignment'''
</p>
</div>
<center>
<p>
<div style="page-break-before: always">
[[Harateth]]
Ari Solairus Torke
Male
Headmaster/Alchemyst
[[Uthrandir]]
[[Lawful Good]]

<div style="clear: both;">
</div>
|-
|
|}
'''Ari Solairus torke''' is a powerful Deciple of the Archwizard of Altera, also known as "Bellon the Wise", Ari Torke is the reknown teacher of Alchemy in Altera, and is the Headmaster and Bellons head assisstant of [[Uthrandir]]Ari is Bellons adversary in the Council of Myrithas. He is also known on occasion as [[Kytaf|Headmaster Ari]]
==Basics==
===Appearance===
Ari appears as a young man of fine visage,admirable looks, alert, Deep crimson eyes, elegant (oddly clean) linen robes of vibrant coloration and an slightly average facial structure. The only downset of Ari's looks today is his Dark-Gray skin due to his demon. Ari wears the Gold and White colors of the Academy in tribute to the god Harateth.
===Personality===
Ari usually warm and inviting, but seriouse and withdrawn at times. Conservative to talk to others and sometimes needing a little 'too' much information on the subject at hand. He is a natural helper, witty, clever, and a very charming young man. However, when work is to be done, he can be serious, grave, and very short. (he picked this off of Bellon in his years of teaching). He very rarely reveals the full extent of his true thoughts and nature to anyone. He believes in Order but can become Self-indulged in the midst of Choas. Ari has a hunger for knowledge and the procurement of such. Many a time you can find him walking about the Campus, Absorbed in his thoughts. Ari loves to help people in need and more so, help with Bellons tasks when hes destracted in his study!
[[Image: (enter picture here)|left|thumb|Ari Solairus Torke]]
===Ari Torke in Uthrandir===
Ari never once resided in a single city of Altera, he was classified as a wanderer, a town-hopper or a bygone. Until he met bellon and his tower that is. He is one of the people whom helped build Uthrandir, Hall of the Wizards of Order. The city of Uthrandir stands as a monument of beauty and a sancturary to the learned of Altera. The Wizards of Uthrandir usually invite guests with food and drink, however sometimes they are too busy to see anyone and may be dismissive and grumpy! Ari feels that his abilities in alchemy and the arcane benefit the tower and its residents. He and his Co-workers and disciples train many of the inhabitants of Altera. The Wizards of Uthrandir see to the most efficient functioning of and use of the City. The Tower of Uthrandir acts as a pre-emptive warden against the forces of evil.
===Ari's Power===
Since is arrival in Altera his memories of his hometown are still vivid. They come to him as dreams,or flashes.... he has spent many sleepless nights trying to rid himself of these thoughts. However, Ari has never been much of a "throw your head into the game" type of guy. Ari is one to follow the strategic paths to gain as much information as he can while still following his teachers favorite quote, "There is much to be said for diplomacy." For if you truly understood the extent of magic you would know how dangerous it is. Ari however, uses magick quite frequently, for menial tasks, to even the hardest of foes.(Demons, Dragons, rarely other Wizards) but do not let his mystic flail fool you in any way. He is quite learned in the Art and studies every day. Foolish would be he who annoys the short-tempered sorcerer!
Quite frankly, the quarrels of men are but a farce. There are worst things in creation than the ire of mortal men. Ari's true power lies in his ability to use kytafs ability, Mist of the Gods, which grants him healing of that of the sisterhood as well as the strength of his teacher.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ehm... Can someone make one for me? I am really, really bad with these sort of things...

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Can't I make my own page? Or do I need to have rights on the wiki? (Did create an account.)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Do our profiles have to look like this, or is this optional? O.0
(If you need any other help, let meh know :3)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
o.o
Thanks :) I'm crap at making pages on the Wiki like this :D
I don't suppose I could be "allowed" have the title part as pure black (as apposed to the light blue of yours)? and if so, how do I get the writing of it (the name part) to be in another colour?

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Hehehe, I'll post this for you buddy :)

background:#3399CC
This is a hexadecimal color code. You can change this to be a color of your liking However lets do this.

3399CC = Good Alignment
999999 = Neutral Alignment
990000 = Evil Alignment

I may allow different colors... I don't know yet. Here is a guide to the Hexadecimal color codes.
http://html-color-codes.com/

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Now that you guys have stated your alignment it is now time to start beefing up those profiles. Please guys, nothing silly.
  1. If you are human you can not be older than 90
  2. You can not be half human, half elf, half dwarf, half gnome...
  3. You are not all powerful
  4. You do not own the most powerful artifact that can kill kings.
But what if my race is Unclean? Im just a blend of most races AKA My family/anchestors have lived in the Slums/Poor places.
What if im a Necromancer and my magic makes me age slower? So like 5-10 yrs is like 1 year?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Umm Bellon? I don't suppose you could help me with a part of my profile could you? :3 I'm a noob at Wiki Editing :rolleyes:
http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/The_Dark_Mage_Shadow
I have it done fine, except the two mini-titles in the box on the right-hand side of the screen :/ Can you change the writing to white/red while keeping the background black? Or can that not be done?
I gawt this :3
Also, would you mind at all if I correct your grammar? It hurts my eyes :(