Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [SoJ] The Final Descent {12/27/20- 5 PM CST Violent!}

Pick a Date for the Event

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[Theme]
evil kitchen.jpg

Go Deep to Him

In Stinking Hell

Seek the Spider's Warlord

Suffer, Serve, and Feed Him

In His Paradise.

OOC: This is the final event of the Sons of Jishrim Campaign! It's been a long time coming, and I'm really, really sorry that the campaign turned into a very slow, chaotic mess, but hopefully this will make up for it! Now, ICly, Ronak accidentally found Kralak's palace a while back, and so anyone who intends to destroy Kralak and his Sons of Jishrim will need to contact him so he can tell your character where it is.

There's only two major rules for this final event:

1. If DM or I rule something in a dispute, you will follow it. Argue about it later. I want this event to go smoothly, and CRP-based arguments can bungle things up.

2. No potions. None. Of any kind.

Before we can start the event, however, I'll need three things:

1. A DM- preferably someone who can TP people to the event site. (Done)
2. At least 5-10 volunteers to play as palace guards. (Done)
3. A date that works for everyone! (Done)

4- Optionally, but would be nice- I'd like to revamp rooms within the palace again.

These are all vitally important; if even one of these are missing, I cannot hold the event. If you're interested in volunteering, please let me know either here or through my discord. Blorbis83#6093

Below is a poll with a variety of dates that I've chosen out- you may vote for multiple options.

Last edited:

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Any Friday/Saturday is good for me, aside from the 19th.

...... And in regards to finding it early, turns out, when I told Blorb I was going to scour the map, he didn't quite think I meant I was literally going to go hunting through the world until I found it XD
(Back when Dynmap was totally borked)

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
!!!!!! BRO I CANT WAIT-

aside from that basically any day works for me lmao

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Looking for at least 2 more temps- though I certainly wouldn’t mind more!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Please get your votes in soon! I am going to close this poll on Saturday!

I am still looking for more temps, btw! I need at least one or two more, but I'll always accept more :)

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Doesn't look like I'm making it then sadly, can't make it so soon after Christmas. Wish you all the best

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
By the way guys, we’ll be using the /card stats system, so please prepare accordingly!!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
So uhh....there might be a change of plans..

My brother is visiting for a (socially distanced) little get-together and I haven't seen him in months. He just so happens to be visiting Sunday, but I'm not sure at what time. I may simply push this back to 5 PM CST? But if that doesn't work, please let me know and we can arrange this for another day ^^:

Electric Mongoose Opal tyufiire7 Snowymaximus Philipe Arken @anyoneelseI'mmissing

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So uhh....there might be a change of plans..

My brother is visiting for a (socially distanced) little get-together and I haven't seen him in months. He just so happens to be visiting Sunday, but I'm not sure at what time. I may simply push this back to 5 PM CST? But if that doesn't work, please let me know and we can arrange this for another day ^^:

Electric Mongoose Opal tyufiire7 Snowymaximus Philipe Arken @anyoneelseI'mmissing
Works for me

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
This pushes it back to midnight on Sunday for me, so unless it was a pretty short event (Which I doubt it will be) it may be better to reschedule

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This pushes it back to midnight on Sunday for me, so unless it was a pretty short event (Which I doubt it will be) it may be better to reschedule
I’ll try and keep the event to 2 hours maximum, but I’d rather this get done sooner rather than later.

Unless anyone else objects in the next 2-3 hours, I’m going to host this at 5 tomorrow. If you haven’t already please give me your two cents. I don’t want to disappoint anyone!

Electric Mongoose Opal tyufiire7 Snowymaximus Philipe Arken
Sir Andrew Wallins