Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shifter Gathering

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, but I heard that this thing's been canceled so it was pointless.
Well, I had a short RP with Mady, a few days ago. And, of course, it was all about shape shifting. If I got the message of the RP right, Mady wanted to start a companionship of shifters. Do you recognize something in that?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Well, I had a short RP with Mady, a few days ago. And, of course, it was all about shape shifting. If I got the message of the RP right, Mady wanted to start a companionship of shifters. Do you recognize something in that?
I heard that it was cancelled, but if that is not the case, then it is not the case.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Name: Axell
Town: None yet
What things do you shift into: Werewolf, merman, shadow
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: I was just reincarnated, and I am looking for a town. I have lots of knowledge about shifting and how to turn back from being a werewolf.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
My shifter char died so I won't be coming as a shifter. Instead I'm coming to enjoy the possible culinary delights.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
My shifter character died, might be coming back, but not quite sure his presence would be very much appreciated... lol

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, its complicated, he himself is dead fortunately, but his infection, the entire reason he was on the server in the first place is still around in a few places, so if things happen right, god forbid, he might return.