Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shifter Gathering

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
All the shifters in Altera, I have a message for you. Weather you are a Werewolf, Weretiger, or just a being with the ability to change forms, I suggest we all come together to discuss the society of the shifters, and the secrecy behind it. Perhaps even experiment with our abilities, and train with the new blood borns or the new bitten. Inexperienced shifters have been more common as of late, and we should be able to converse and train each other, as to not cause mass genocide against the shifter community.
Please use this format to sign up for the event, for there will be a meeting, but also enjoyable entertainment such as an arena, a testing area (as in where you put your shifting ability to the test) and several other things.

Format:
Name:
Town:
What things do you shift into:
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter:

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Name: Madyson Annwyn
Town: Uthrandir
What things do you shift into: I am a full shifter, any form or being (living)
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: I was born a shifter. I became one because of my parents. My sister is also one. Father was a full- blooded shifter and mother was a Gwragedd Annwn, or a water fairy. So I am part fairy and part shifter. But the shifter gene is the dominant one, due to the fact that my mother could shift using magic, so I am really 75% shifter and 25% fairy.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Name: Luna Lupi Cor
Town: Skara brae
What things do you shift into: Wolf but i do not know if i can shift to more forms
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: What i remember of my parents is that my dad might had something to do with shifting. Lycan, Shifter etc. Else it's an just very special ability among the others i have.

Hel_Wulf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Syrian Saeradan
Town: Tauredal
What things do you shift into: Wood Elf / Werewolve
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: I was born as a wood elf who was bitten by a werewolve. ( story behind this is still being worked out ).

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Not exactly sure, but are demons who are able to shape-shift allowed? If they are, heres my application.

Name: William Niles
Town: Tauredal
What things do you shift into: Any being alive
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: I became a shifter hundreds of years ago, when I became a demon. Over the years, I've gotten better at it.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Name: Rosa Kindheart
Town: Witches Brew
What things do you shift into: Different races, but only one shape per race.
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: Only a month ago I found out about my ability to shift. I've come to the conclusion that the ability to shift into different races can take away the feeling of fear or hate. While talking with a dwarf, it's better to look like one.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Name: Sirena Oceana
Town: Darkwood
What things do you shift into: Any race that i kiss xD (its meh mermaid power!)
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: ita been a while since i found my power of shape shifting but i can only do it by kissing the creature that i want to shape into

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Name: Sirena Oceana
Town: Darkwood
What things do you shift into: Any race that i kiss xD (its meh mermaid power!)
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: ita been a while since i found my power of shape shifting but i can only do it by kissing the creature that i want to shape into
You would have to have a stomach of iron to kiss anything that's purely gross and horrifying :p

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Name: Taor Raorensen II
Town: Uthrandir
What things do you shift into: Fire Elemental/Spirit. That means demon too! And just things like flames...sparks... things to do with fire.
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: Well I knew that my people would eventually be some sort of elemental or spirit since I was an infant. I only found out that I was a fire spirit, or demon, 0n a holiday payed by Bellon at Witches Brew, when my soul was dying....long story.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Name: Acryis
Town: Protaras
What things do you shift into: Lion
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: Nothing. It just... Happens...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Name: Aloran, or Alora, depends on who people know me as.

Town: Protaras

Shifts: Pretty much any living being (within proportion of course, it would be nearly impossible for me to become a giant all of a sudden)

Info: Many of you may know Alera, the death angel- She is now dead. That "infection" she had when she went to Uthrandir, was, in essence me, developing within. I slowly took over my host and am now, what I am, a Predatorial Shapeshifter. I have slowly gained knowledge, my story is long, but well, too long for me to tell right now.

Anyway, I would be honored to join your community of shifters and am glad I am not alone in this shifter-hating world. And hey- Don't worry, I'm not exactly evil.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm going to necro this for the thread's sake.
Mady, is this still going to happen, or did you throw away the idea?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Name: Jak
Town: Core
What things do you shift into: An Orc and Merman
Info about your coming or knowledge of being a shifter: If I touch something's blood I occasionally turn into that being. I cannot control it.