Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Red and Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*Notices a small tower and a castle behind one of the hills and starts walking at the road leading to the castle*

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
*Trampled man walks away*

*turns to yell at tha pirates*
Onward men, down to tha fort! We be protecting tha fort fer Magnus now. Advance!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*notices a group of what look like unorganised pirates pass and a very dirty man with footprints up and down his back as I turn from the upstream current towards okeanos*

Spark

Broken
Its not meant to be a forum RP about what everyones actions are :p Its meant to be about Houses/Towns/Cities opinion of the war and maybe pick a side if they want to, along with an RP reason for doing so etc etc

/rerail

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Kuthian stands upon the peaks of Wintermourne, looking down upon the world when the letter flies into his hand, carried by the Wind, he turns it over and quickly reads it, unsure he re-reads it before nodding and heading towards the Keep, intending to speak to the other Hawklight's*

ninjajake1234

I think I might like it here
Aelas (good character): I shall avenge this unhonorable death...*staring at head*

Messenger (bad character): *Hiding on rooftop* Ahhh, so the cult is making a move... *Laughs hysterically* The cult shall rise!!! *dissapears into shadows*

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
*Alexantria strolls along though Tauredal, shaded by the trees when she notices a small parchment nailed to the side of the Bridge Tree* *Mutters to herself* "How dare someone harm this sacred tree..." *She tears it off and reads it with haste* "The Cult.... The Crusade...? Oh no...Isn't... Hilter a Crusade...?" *Yells* "Rilas! Round up the best warriors the Saeradans have! We are going to defend the Crusades as best as we possibly can, whether they like it or not!" {Whether HE likes it or not....}

W

wakerman4

*Walks Down The Path, And See's A Pampflet flying towards me, half ripped. I Grasp For It With My Hands, Then Catch't It, But By Doing So, I Fall To The Ground, My Helmet Falls Off, And My Sword Falls Steady.*

"Bloody Hell, Who Knew It Weighed So Bloody Much?"

*Gets Up, Puts Helmet Back On My Small Head, And Picks Up Sword. The Reads The Pamplet.
Unaware By These Events, I Think Nothing Of It At First. Then I Think About The War Going On.
A Man Passes, Wearing All Red And Black, A Kilrox Cult Member, As I Admire.
My Brain Thinks Quick*

"Hail Friend! Would You Care To Look At My Supplies?" I say, trying not to raise suspicion.
He Stares At Me. Then Looks Down At My Pamplet.
'I See You Have A Pamplet. Are You Thinking Of Joining?'
I hesitate. The Choice Of Red Or Gold Was Not One I Considered. Finally, I Come Up With An Answer.
"I Try To Stay Out Of Wars, And Stay On The Buissness Side, My Friend"
Once Again, The Cultman Stares At Me. Almost Like He Never Seen A Dwarf Before.
'Everyone Must Choose A Side One Day, Dwarf. But The Right Choice Is Hard To Find.'
These Words Of Wisdom Are Planted In My Brain.
"I, er, will think about it..." I Snap.
The Man In Red Continues His Journey. I Hurry Along The Road.
The Choice Of Red Or Gold. Does It Really Have To Be Chosen? There Could Always Be A Way To Stay Out The War.

Soon, Later Down The Road, As The Gravel Clicks At Me Footsteps, I Am Stopped By A Gold Figure. A Gold Cruiser.
'Dwarf! Hold There!' He Yelled. I Froze.
"Yes, Lord?" I asked. Kindness Was Always An Option I Choose To Take.
'Have You Seen A Man In Red Down This Road? We Belive He May Be A Threat.'
I Turn My Head Around. I Remember He was Stood Right There.
But War Was Not A Place For Me, A Trader. And I Did Not Want To Be Part Of It.
Although...I Do Have Respect For The Cult. It Does Not Mean I Am With Them, Just A Friend.
"N-no Sire! I Did Not See Anyone Here Yet! Would You Like An Apple? Dirt Cheap!"
He Gives Me A Long Cold Look.
I Was Scared Out My Boots. I thought He Knew I was Lieing!
I Am Done For, I Am Going In, I am...

'Yes, An Apple Please. Patrols Do Get Restless.'
I Pull An Apple Out My Poach, Give It To Him.
"Keep It, It's Free!"
'Thank You Dwarf' He Mutters, And Walks Away.

I Turn. No Ones Looking.
Now's The Chance.
I Run Up To A Tree. With A Hammer And Nail, And Put The Pamplet On The Tree.
Then Walk Casual Down The Gravel Road.
Only Because You Respect A Faction, A Cult, Or Army, Does Not Mean You Have To Be With Them.
I Avoid Wars When I Can...
...But The Choice Of Red Or Gold? You Cannot Escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.