Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Red and Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*Notices a bunch of people following a stream, Doesnt recognize them but decides to hide from them*

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
*Some of his boats cannot fit in the small stream, and he decides not to travel upstream, but to anchor and charge the hill above the fort, cause the pirates have such good eyesight*

*screams from his men for blood*

Con

Lord of Altera
*walking through Thraall, Krimil see a note on the side of the gates, ale in hand, he walks up to it and rips it off the wall, he reads, frowning slightly*
"So, this is what Altera is coming to." *Taking a large gulp of his ale, Krimil screws the paper up in his hand and throws it into the off the mountain side into the valley*
"Bah, the Dwarves ain't gonna be gettin' involved in these petty arguments."
*finishing off his ale, Krimil pulls a lever, a rumble can be heard from under the floor as the portcullis raises, closing the gates of Thraall*

Eric V

Legend of Altera
*Some of his boats cannot fit in the small stream, and he decides not to travel upstream, but to anchor and charge the hill above the fort, cause the pirates have such good eyesight*

*screams from his men for blood*
(Who were those men again? :3)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*Looks behind him, And after a minute or so, Turns around again, Realizing the bunch of people are pirates, And they are now near him*

*Lying on the ground*

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*Gets trampled by a pirate*

{Insanity...}

*Decides to follow the bunch of pirrrates, While trying to be undetected again*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
(hehe I'm still sitting in my tower, sipping tea, waiting for the contract to come)
''We will send you a letter if the Golden Crusade is in dire need, for if the force of good cannot win, Evil will then attack the neutral gods. We must all unite agaisnt Kilrox's ambitions!''

Eric V

Legend of Altera
(I can stand against the tide of red or the crests of gold, i fear no side, and hold no loyalty, if the red seeks more blood they will pay me to spill it, and it the gold seeks more footing they will pay me to lay the stones under their feet, i can crush either side if i so choose.)

Status
Not open for further replies.