Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Peaceful} Eresse - Sorrowlands Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
The artist!
I'd suggest looking at the chibi thread or something, i think there are still a couple of slots open.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Hey, if you're a member of Eresse and still active please respond.
I need to organize the list of residents...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sorry I'm so inactive, there's so much going on in my life right now that I have so little time to be here. And, even when I have time, there's always something stopping me like moving house/bad internet etc.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
no worries, life comes first~!
If I had a choice, you may believe me when I say it wouldn't. Unfortunately, life has a way of pulling you away from your favourite rides at the fairground by the scruff of your neck and hurling you onto the biggest, nastiest roller-coaster when all you wanted was to win the big fluffy unicorn.

Ooh, I like that analogy, I'll use that in the future.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Just thought of something. You know that song, 'Single Ladies'?

All the bearded ladies! All the bearded ladies! All the bearded ladies! Now put your hands UP! If you like it then you should'a braid in it! If you like it then you should'a braid in it!

XD I'm laughing to hard to think of more.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Just thought of something. You know that song, 'Single Ladies'?

All the bearded ladies! All the bearded ladies! All the bearded ladies! Now put your hands UP! If you like it then you should'a braid in it! If you like it then you should'a braid in it!

XD I'm laughing to hard to think of more.
Genues

Status
Not open for further replies.