Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Payday 2

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Remember. You're playing the beta~ :p Challenges'll most likely be put in and heavily improved as well. But, due to it being beta, they're not going to put in the optional things right now. Simply show off what's good and changed, what isn't liked'll be changed and so on~

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Also~ Any of you want to play some time? I've been able to pull some massive cash/XP with randoms. People that might be more coordinated'll just add to that :p

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
A reseti- wha...
x_x Back to the grinding wheel... I was level 18 from level 3 in a single day, so it won't matter too much.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I do assume that when buying the Beta you get access to the full game for free when it comes out?
I think that if this game is still on Beta in a month or so I'll most likely buy the criminal edition because you get cool stuff, and an extra beta key.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Because I'm scanning livestreams for giveaways, I've seen on the Steam page, I was wondering that - -
If I do manage to get a betakey from a giveaway, where do I enter it to receive the game?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Because I'm scanning livestreams for giveaways, I've seen on the Steam page, I was wondering that - -
If I do manage to get a betakey from a giveaway, where do I enter it to receive the game?
You enter it on Steam. There's a button saying "Games" in the top. If you press on that, you get an option to "Activate a Product on Steam". Then copy-paste the beta key in there.

EDIT: Unless you get it as a gift. Then it'd be like what Spark said above.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
You enter it on Steam. There's a button saying "Games" in the top. If you press on that, you get an option to "Activate a Product on Steam". Then copy-paste the beta key in there.

EDIT: Unless you get it as a gift. Then it'd be like what Spark said above.
Thank you!
Just had the experience of being trolled.
On StoneyOC's stream, someone posted a betakey for PAYDAY2
Already used -.-

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I just raged three times today because I couldn't find any players who actually knew what they were doing...

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
lol
If anyone had a spare beta-key, I've watched hours and hours of gameplay on stealth runs and stuff, so.. if anyone had a spare beta key... hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink