Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Payday 2

Spark

Broken
Downloading the beta now, anyone else been playing this? The gameplay ive seen looks awesome. I can't wait to play it!

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I bought Career Criminal edition a couple months back... From what I've played so far, it's taken Payday: The Heist and amped it up in a good way. The game also feels a ton more realistic, compared to the first.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Backstay cos Backstay will love this when he gets back, he bought it and loves the series
I played Payday: The Heist and loved it while I was playing with Backstay but still need to buy Payday 2. Sounds great though, I'll be sure to start saving again!

Spark

Broken
I found it reeeally hard at first. Like me and my friend were playing it and just kept getting overrun.

I like the customisation but find it annoying that you have to unlock modifications by choosing a card and then having to buy them too.

I got 4 stocks in a row then an oak material for my mask >.>

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Backstay cos Backstay will love this when he gets back, he bought it and loves the series
I played Payday: The Heist and loved it while I was playing with Backstay but still need to buy Payday 2. Sounds great though, I'll be sure to start saving again!
Thanks for tagging me, bro! :p

Yeah, I pre-ordered Payday 2. I would have pre-ordered the extra bag thing but of course scumbag-brain strikes again and makes me buy the other one.

I have played Payday: The Heist a LOT and I LOVE the game. Like, a LOT. :D

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Also, on a non related note- is STALKER Shadow of Chernoble any good Backstay?
Haven't tried it yet. Bought the two first STALKER games and tried the first one but it made my computer stop responding to anything when I tried changing screen resolution in-game.

I should go try Shadow of Chernobyl now.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I saw this on Sunday and didn't realize that I've got an extra. You still needing one Draco?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Would this game run on a laptop in lower settings?
A laptop that is a bit like...
AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD 1.70Ghz Graphics
8GB of RAM
64bit OS, x64 based processor

I have no idea what any of that is, btw, other than you need RAM to install things or something like that, so please don't talk computer xD

Thanks for help, if I get help :)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I got a beta key off a guy I know from another forum for another game I play. I installed it immediately. When it was done, I immediately launched the game and sat there for a little over three hours and played it. Got to level 10 and got some cool attachments for my weapons and such. Going for the technical play style where I hack things and do all the... Well... Technical stuff.

There are three things I miss that the first PAYDAY game had, and this one doesn't have (yet atleast). One it the challenges. You had a lot of challenges, for example 'Get 50 headshots with this gun', 'Handcuff 15 cops' and so on. Completing a challenge would give you money rewards. Another thing is the ability to level up your guns. If you use one gun a lot and get lots of kills with it, it will gain experience just like yourself, and your weapon levels up (not really any rewards for it. It just gave me some extra things to accomplish before putting the game back on the shelf. The third thing is that you used to be able to gain experience while being in-game. Every kill would give you some experience, and the challenges I talked about earlier can be completed while being in-game. I just like the feeling of leveling up while being in-game.

That's probably the only three things I'm kinda sad about. But every other feature has been heavily improved since the first PAYDAY game, and lots of new things have been added. And I love every single bit of it. So much to do now.