Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Nwalme Calls the Banners

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So about this...
This is 00:00 AM for me and I got to meet at work 4:30 AM for work

Can not come :(
What do.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Maybe blarg will change the time since a fair few people can't seem to make it.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I go away for a friend's birthday party for one day and then I return to the forums and see this crap going on. I'm just really... I don't know this is just too weird.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
I go away for a friend's birthday party for one day and then I return to the forums and see this crap going on. I'm just really... I don't know this is just too weird.
Picture two teenage sisters fighting over there starbucks coffee.....There is no difference

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Picture two teenage sisters fighting over there starbucks coffee.....There is no difference
You should recuse yourself from this event because your participation in it will only result in OOC hostility, even if the two main participants are engaging in this for interesting political RP, you, yourself, do not belong in it.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
To be fair, this hasn't seemed even close to as hostile as the Coalition war, it seems rather chilled. Its these comments that make people dislike war in RP because everyone gets salty af.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
To be fair, this hasn't seemed even close to as hostile as the Coalition war, it seems rather chilled. Its these comments that make people dislike war in RP because everyone gets salty af.
me and blarg have been non stop talking over skype to make sure everyone is accounted for and then the forums do this smh

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Well anyways, hopefully this can be a fun event. We can all just have a fun time by engaging in brutal combat.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Bumping this. People I've not talked to beforehand regarding it - please contact me if you cannot make this and cannot arrange for a representative to attend in your place. This meeting is for everyone who could reasonably be expected to contribute troops, are trusted advisors, might lead armies or exercursions, have some valuable war asset or skill, etcetera. There will be one for soldiers themselves later, probably.